Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to say before this thread is closed in favor for the 2010 workstation thread, thanks to everyone who posted their amazing setups here, and it has really inspired my setup. Thanks for making my thread what it was. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I just wanted to say before this thread is closed in favor for the 2010 workstation thread, thanks to everyone who posted their amazing setups here, and it has really inspired my setup. Thanks for making my thread what it was. And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A big +1 to this. Thanks everyone, especially those that have shown me how awesome cable management looks, as it has inspired two nice setups in my house now. I'll see you all in the 2010 thread!

The suspense is killing me, Give us some pre completion pictures. before the new year.:)

Here's how its coming so far. Keep in mind it has much more to come!

desk.jpg

January 2009 USA
DSC_2217.jpg

Moved to a super small house in Germany
December 2009
DSC_1634.jpg

DSC_1633.jpg

Not cleaned up, Im on this thing all the time.

20 mins left, stuck at the house with kids, yay :)
See yall next year!

What is that cloth thing that says 'later I'm downloading' on it? I can't tell what purpose it is intended to serve.

Oh, and nice keyboard choice. :D The Eclipse 2 is my very favorite.

Åndhrimnir;1035127501 said:
What is that cloth thing that says 'later I'm downloading' on it? I can't tell what purpose it is intended to serve.

Oh, and nice keyboard choice. :D The Eclipse 2 is my very favorite.

Its a baby bib. Supposed to be like a joke. Downloading = pooping = downloading.
Thanks about the keyboard. I love it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back