Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Sandman: What's that red "skin" on your MBP? Very cool!
Thanks! I just ordered the black one.![]()
jvz555,
Think you have enough empty Xbox 360 cases? That's quite the pile.
Not a fan of tidy/hidden cables are ya jvz555? That would drive me insane. Not just talking about inside the case.
like i said i barely got my rocketfish and am planning to mod it,but havent gotten into it yet.
how much for the 360 cases?
I guess I was referring more to the wall under your TV.
Dude....![]()
LOL! MFLOL! I just took a quickie and haven't cleaned up like usually..Dude....![]()
how much for a 360 case with no mods? pm me and we can set something up
That's completely awesome! I love it being on the wall like that. props for the ALL the cabling.
Suppose to be on topic:
Album URL: http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c98/innocencesarion/Kari/
![]()
prolly put some more pics up later..
what program do you use to put your system monitoring software on the desktop like that, including the date and the weather, etc
If ur asking me, it's the Safco 1933 from staples.com.What type of desk is that, where did you get it?