Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Go Bulls! What are you studying? I still have some friends at USF.
andrelmaraujo said:Hi,
Please, could you give us (me) the link to the wallpaper
Nice way to mount the monitors, uber!
Fucking 3870X2.
Uow... what´s the point with the 3870x2 ? Drivers problem ? Heat ?
I have 2 Shappire 3870x2 here, maybe I can help you.
UberGeek427, what kind of USB hub is that (next to the MX Revolution's dock)?
UberGeek, is that a headphone amp between the vitamin water and the keyboard?
btw I really like how you mounted the monitors, are the those metal beams on the sides of the desk part of it or did you add them?
a Dynex hub from Best Buy. I've had it for about 2 1/2 years. (From when I used to work there)
Been checking out workstations here for about a 1yr 1/2 and finally decided to posthere's my station.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030545.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030550.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030539.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030551.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030546.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030518.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030552.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030524.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030525.jpg
Been checking out workstations here for about a 1yr 1/2 and finally decided to posthere's my station.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030545.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030550.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030539.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030551.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030546.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030518.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030552.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030524.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030525.jpg
Been checking out workstations here for about a 1yr 1/2 and finally decided to posthere's my station.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030545.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030550.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030539.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030551.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030546.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030518.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030552.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030524.jpg
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g260/Tokyuu/P5030525.jpg
Oooohhhhhh.... I just got burned.
Forgive my sloth, I am an adolescent male who hasn't slept in three days, after all.
Fucking 3870X2.
The floor/wall looks... dirty.
looks like you forgot to clean up after you offed somebody..
I'm not going to lie, I've seen crack houses with cleaner conditions...
In santa barbara?
![]()
There's my corner of the room. Plain and dull.