Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an Ergotron Neo-Flex LCD stand to replace the crappy stand on my Samsung 22" 225BW, so I thought I'd post a photo of my small computer desk. My rig specs & pics are posted here.

desk.jpg

You can see more pics of my office here. Sorry about the photo quality, I need to get a better camera. :(

And just for giggles, here's my HT setup:
master03.jpg

fox_au props on the Socom: Confrontation, add me to flist Insomnibyte

Also, what is that Sony unit up on second shelf, I have never seen that.

Purchased the Logitech Illuminated keyboard, I love it!

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

Also, I am indeed working from home on this beautiful Saturday in New England. :(

yeah i had to mess with the graphics drivers but i got everything rock solid =X works great now :)

God I hate this storage area I'm putting my case into, Its absolutely no holes in the back of my cabinet but meh whatever

100_0174.jpg

100_0175.jpg

100_0176.jpg

Little crappy Belkin wireless router, that works surprisingly well.
100_0177.jpg

360 hooked up to a 720p/1080i setup

my old 8600GTS 256MB is in my pc right now I upgraded to a EVGA 9800GT 512MB a while ago but I stepped it up to a GTX 260 still waiting for that!!!

HPIM1596.jpg

-
HPIM1597.jpg

-
HPIM1598.jpg

-
HPIM1599.jpg

^^^^ I like that set up a lot! wish i had the space to set something like that up...

I have to ask how much run time do you get off all those APC Units?

^^^^ I like that set up a lot! wish i had the space to set something like that up...

I have to ask how much run time do you get off all those APC Units?

around 20 mins each when everything is on. from the pic you are missing 2 more ;)

Which unit is that and how much does one run?

1500VA *with battery pack* Main gaming pc/monitor
1250VA laptops, radio and game server
1250VA 2nd gaming rig and monitor
1500VA File server + Dell torrent box.
1100VA Room lights and printer.

1 Tripplite 1000VA for the desk/computer (other side)
1 Tripplite 1000VA for network stuff.

I'm probably moving my setup back up into my bedroom due to it being way to dark in the basement.

Basement setup:
IMG_0343.jpg

Bedroom setup: (when I had my setup in my bedroom)
IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/LOCOLAPTOP/IMG_1120.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/LOCOLAPTOP/IMG_1121.jpg[IMG]
[url]http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j152/LOCOLAPTOP/IMG_1122.jpg[/url]

:D[/QUOTE]

im LOVING the fishtank man, can you post some better shots of it? :p

LOCO: I've got the same mini-fridge in my home office. Nothing beats it for keeping all my Bud Ice, Red Stripe, Deer Park water and Pepsi ice cold and easy to reach during late night game time. :D

I know it isn't the biggest upgrade, but I got a free monitor from work, and I finally got all the wires off the floor [almost]..

3396685165_b11fc0b00b.jpg

Monitors: Dell 17" + Dell 19"

nice stuff, do a pic with the lights on so we can see the actual workstation. also, what are the specs of the watercooled rig?

I know it isn't the biggest upgrade, but I got a free monitor from work, and I finally got all the wires off the floor [almost]..

3396685165_aa84fec939.jpg

Monitors: Dell 17" + Dell 19"

Small pic so hopefully I won't get bitched at for quoting.

That is a VERY nice setup. Only thing to make it better would be two matching monitors.

I had the speakers behind the monitors, but the highs were getting blocked, so, I moved the 19" out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back