• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably have one of the messiest desk here...

but I have an excuse! We are about to move... so I am not really trying to keep anything clean atm

3575076735_66fb139c5d_b.jpg

Everyone cleans their desks before they take a shot of it. lol. But that reminds me, I need to clean mine.
 
lol, true. but man i dont think my desk has ever gotten that bad. now my jeep is another story. lol
 
I have probably looked at this thread regularly for at least 2 years and never posted, so here's my extremely un-decorated office in the new house. Can you tell that I like to stay on my side? :cool:

My side of the room
P1000144.jpg


The GF's side
P1000143.jpg
 
I forget this ipod dock's name, what is it ?

Also wondering, is it compatible with my ipod nano 4th generation ? :confused:

The dock is from a company called SwitchEasy and it's called the Kuro Dock. Their website is www.switcheasy.com but I don't believe the dock is listed under their products anymore. I'm also not sure if it will work with the 4th gen nano's.

- darius
 
I have probably looked at this thread regularly for at least 2 years and never posted, so here's my extremely un-decorated office in the new house. Can you tell that I like to stay on my side? :cool:

My side of the room
P1000144.jpg


The GF's side
P1000143.jpg

is that the 23" acer that just came out a couple months ago?
 
I have probably looked at this thread regularly for at least 2 years and never posted, so here's my extremely un-decorated office in the new house. Can you tell that I like to stay on my side? :cool:

My side of the room
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/t4t3r/P1000144.jpg[/IMG

The GF's side
[IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj201/t4t3r/P1000143.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

looks like the GF needs to clean up a little. ;)
 
OLD:
old_desk.jpg


NEW:
new_desk.jpg


The sony system is temporary as I'm planning on getting some Swan M200MkII speakers. I'll be putting the sony system in a spare bedroom. I still have everything else from the first picture and will probably eventually integrate the shelves as well. Giving the old computer to a family member and hoping they take good care of my Coolermaster ATC-111.
 
dudewth nice setup. Is your Zero stock? Also any chance you are selling those swivel shelf's for the desk?
 
Nice bedroom.

Where did you get the charging stand for your 360 controllers.
 
Well here is my setup, a major upgrade since last years beige beast and 75lb CRT monitor:
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/2049/imgp1611.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1351/imgp1609.jpg
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6776/imgp1610.jpg
old as dvd-r drive =/:
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5239/imgp1612w.jpg
i was tired of my headset getting kicked around on the floor:
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/6985/imgp1613r.jpg

Im only 16 though so this isn't going to be some insane-ass setup, but I'm content with it.
 
Last edited:
Ehh I feel spoiled when I say most of it was givin to me, but i spent like 130$ on the graphics card (3850), it was well worth it because I was coming from a radeon 7000
 
is that the 23" acer that just came out a couple months ago?

Not sure how long it's been out, but it's the H233H model (23" 1920x1080 TN panel HDMI input etc.). Awesome monitor, almost bought a second one but decided to rebuild my WHS instead.
 
Your wife has a better rig (IMO) than you man! How did that happen?

i put mine together with the 8400 and the 4850, then she kinda threw a fit and my friend and i did a trade for his 9400 for a phone, the 4850 was buggy in warhammer online, so i gave her the 4850 and got a 9800, since i was running out of budget. i decided to keep the 8400 because it ran games slightly faster, and the 9400 calmed her down from throwing a fit about me buying dual monitors:D
 
dudewth nice setup. Is your Zero stock? Also any chance you are selling those swivel shelf's for the desk?

Thanks. Yes, it's stock for now. Might have to do some reading and then testing later on but I'm pretty busy! Planning on keeping the shelves as I'm moving soon and will have more room hopefully. I'll let you know if not.
 
Not sure how long it's been out, but it's the H233H model (23" 1920x1080 TN panel HDMI input etc.). Awesome monitor, almost bought a second one but decided to rebuild my WHS instead.

yeah i have 2 of those and I love them.



I work at best buy so i got them for I think $30 cheaper then normal
 
Yeah, those are nice Acers. I have one older model 19" that I got at Staples around 1 year ago, and it performs beautifully, and have been looking at Best Buy for a newer model one (like the one you have) to replace my aging, older, (and did I mention dying), HP 17". I think I'll jsut use the older 17" for my laptop, but, again, not sure....
 
Thanks, cool let me know if you actually decide on selling them but I doubt you will. These things are hard to find now.
 
Been lurking here a while but never posted so here goes :D

Main PC Setup:
IMG_0044.JPG


TV/Home Cinema Setup, French Open! :D:
IMG_0043.JPG


Secondary desk, currently full of junk
IMG_0045.JPG
 
Nice setup. I'd love to do some shelf lighting like that above my desk.

yeah i could have made it look a lot nicer but it was taking me forever to build and set everything so i just did it the quick way. once i move into my new apartment in a few months it will look a lot nicer
 
KORI, it may be a little messy but its lots lavish! :D I like the setup you have there, lost of equipment - talk about making the most out of your desk space :)
 
lol if you take a look at his garbage it looks like he's been hittin the wine pretty hard too lol
 
stop!theradio said:
It looks like you've poured yourself the perfect pint of Guinness...congrats! (Guinness lover here )

It's actually a coin jar
Guinness+Beer+Money+Box.jpg


But I do enjoy a nice pint of guinness :D

holinger said:
lol if you take a look at his garbage it looks like he's been hittin the wine pretty hard too lol

Its actually cobra beer ;D
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top