• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some photos with larger resolutions...sorry but im very newbie at this stuff :(









very nice pictures final aura...:)
 
I guess that's your old rig on the bottom in the chieftech case??

Yeah, that was my very first build back in 2001/2002. Was around 13 or 14 at the time. Amazing experience. a7n8x deluxe, 9500 pro, barton 2500+ 2x512 kingston hyperx, 36gb raptor. It was awesome.

ckayoui said:
very nice pictures final aura...:)

Thanks!
 
Some very nice rooms so far.

I just got done finally rearranging my desk... Still having problems seting up my mixamp. Tell me what you think. Yes, I do love Harry Potte.

Currently in room:
-Macbook Pro
-Sony PS3
-Astro A40 Sound System (Headset + MixAmp)
-KDS 26" LCD (Full 1080P)

Things I am saving up for:
-52" Sharp Aquos
-Futon Sofa
-Nintendo Wii
-Other misc. little decor things




 
2007 setup with the old 21" Nokia CRT
IMG_1424.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg


2008 setup with new HP 2207 LCD
IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg
 
Some very nice rooms so far.

I just got done finally rearranging my desk... Still having problems seting up my mixamp. Tell me what you think. Yes, I do love Harry Potte.

Currently in room:
-Macbook Pro
-Sony PS3
-Astro A40 Sound System (Headset + MixAmp)
-KDS 26" LCD (Full 1080P)

Things I am saving up for:
-52" Sharp Aquos
-Futon Sofa
-Nintendo Wii
-Other misc. little decor things

Hey where did you get that desk??
 
That's an old Dell QuietKey keyboard. The company that I am working for was throwing them out. I rescue about 5 of them from the garbage man. My employer is very environmental unfriendly. They were just going to throw them in the trash. Be green and cheap I decide to adopt them.

I would love to get a vintage IBM Model M. I wanna go clicky clicky....Ebay's got 'em and they're going about 10 to 20 plus shipping and handling.
 
hello guys ... the keyboard is actually a Everglide DKTBoart...very nice simple and portable with LED lights :)
 
^^ Is that a pic on your wall or a red self-destruct button???
And by the way...that is the sickest desk I have seen in a while.
 
So I did some investigating on the pyro case and found a write up that he had posted elsewhere. Again this is not my case and Im not trying to take credit for it. Just wanted to share some photos I had found. Id still love to see a full write up on this project though.

14596526cs2.jpg

10ky5.jpg

10ub0.jpg

91129875tq9.jpg
 
man you defeinetly get credit for a sweet desk setup, very sleek overall.
 
Jeesh Cara, why not just go Jerker style if you wanted something simple and table-like? It's a lot easier for wire hiding too.

Ex: Extreme's -
pc006.jpg


Ex: Mine (If you wanted Black) -
20082sn0.jpg



EDIT: nvm, looked through your posts and saw you already considered a jerker and couldn't drive 4 hours.
p.s. go for the fredrik if you really don't need the deskspace D;... galant is always nice but it isn't as table-like.
 
Yeah! I saw and edited... my fault haha. Hm. I don't know what to say really :/ You like the table look?
 
They have a lot of jerkers in canada i saw. but getting it back across the border would be a pain. I want one so bad though!!
 
Jeesh Cara, why not just go Jerker style if you wanted something simple and table-like? It's a lot easier for wire hiding too.

Ex: Extreme's -
pc006.jpg


Ex: Mine (If you wanted Black) -
20082sn0.jpg



EDIT: nvm, looked through your posts and saw you already considered a jerker and couldn't drive 4 hours.
p.s. go for the fredrik if you really don't need the deskspace D;... galant is always nice but it isn't as table-like.

Is that a 37" Westy??
 
I posted a few weeks ago, but I just rearranged my shtuff, with the addition of my new G15 :p

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1675.jpg
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1677.jpg
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1678.jpg
[IMG]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n181/computermod15/New%20Setup/100_1679.jpg

Input?[/QUOTE]

nice room. looks very comfy and damn i love that table. what is it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top