• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was actually going to pull a link up for you, but it doesn't look like it is carried at Best Buy anymore. I actually work in the Geek Squad department so I got a nice chunky discount out of it as well ;)

I'll look into is a little more when I'm at work tomorrow.
 
Well, I was actually going to pull a link up for you, but it doesn't look like it is carried at Best Buy anymore. I actually work in the Geek Squad department so I got a nice chunky discount out of it as well ;)

I'll look into is a little more when I'm at work tomorrow.

lucky.. i always love the tinted black glass desk. They look so nice.
 
Well, I was actually going to pull a link up for you, but it doesn't look like it is carried at Best Buy anymore. I actually work in the Geek Squad department so I got a nice chunky discount out of it as well ;)

I'll look into is a little more when I'm at work tomorrow.

I always wonder when I see a Geek Squad on the road. Do you get a company car to drive on a daily basis like those stupid pharma reps do?
 
Moved back up stairs.

Gets cold in the basement and I'm tired of have so much crap (in the process of either boxing or getting rid of) and with such little stuff it wouldn't look right in such a big room. Anyway, pics.

Turned the old tower into a server and am trying to go mobile (as you can see).
00003.jpg



My 32" Vizio (most awsome present EVAR!!) and 360 (also awsome present).
00001-3.jpg
 
@Sir Poop A Lot: Yes it is

@CaraJean or anyone...

Digital-Life-LCD.jpg

FIND ME THIS DESK! I would trade my jerker plus a hundred for that desk ;-;
I just think it's fake cause there's no cables from the monitor, no computer in sight, no power outlet etc, as in photoshoot fakeness, but if it is real... I want it badly ;o
 
i really want to post my work workstation, but my company is kinda serious about the whole confidentiality thing, and since i'm currently set up in one of the labs it's probably not a good idea to be throwing our setup out there all over the web. it's not like it's anything special, i just like the idea of being surrounded by scopes and monitors.

... i wonder what they'd do if they caught me taking pictures in here...
 
i really want to post my work workstation, but my company is kinda serious about the whole confidentiality thing, and since i'm currently set up in one of the labs it's probably not a good idea to be throwing our setup out there all over the web. it's not like it's anything special, i just like the idea of being surrounded by scopes and monitors.

... i wonder what they'd do if they caught me taking pictures in here...

Where the heck do you work, a CDC lab?
 
i really want to post my work workstation, but my company is kinda serious about the whole confidentiality thing, and since i'm currently set up in one of the labs it's probably not a good idea to be throwing our setup out there all over the web. it's not like it's anything special, i just like the idea of being surrounded by scopes and monitors.

... i wonder what they'd do if they caught me taking pictures in here...

I know what you mean, I was interning for Boeing this past year; No cameras allowed you weren't even supposed to have one on your cell if you did you were supposed to leave your cell in the car :x
 
I know what you mean, I was interning for Boeing this past year; No cameras allowed you weren't even supposed to have one on your cell if you did you were supposed to leave your cell in the car :x

that's rough.

lol, and my company is the one that makes sure you don't sneak it in.
 
que? what kind of technology does this? metal detectors?

i'm just speaking security in general. ex: all employees must check in electronics at the door... or if you were watching the security video feed it is kinda easy to spot someone lining up to take a picture... blah blah blah

i only mentioned it because we've currently hold jobs with airliners and airports.
 
@Sir Poop A Lot: Yes it is

@CaraJean or anyone...

http://www.cairns.com.au/images/uploadedfiles/editorial/pictures/2008/04/15/Digital-Life-LCD.jpg[/img]
FIND ME THIS DESK! I would trade my jerker plus a hundred for that desk ;-;
I just think it's fake cause there's no cables from the monitor, no computer in sight, no power outlet etc, as in photoshoot fakeness, but if it is real... I want it badly ;o

Desk most likely not fake. Doubt the cables are photos shopped out snice they were never even hooked up to anything in the first place. The cabient in the back could be where the computer is and the outlets for the power. The screen is photoshopped on to the screen like any other print/computer/tv commerical ad ever. There isn't anything special about it... You can make it your self with a 2' 6" wide board and 6" long and properly support it. It is most likely some high end modern desk that cost 2k to even buy =D
 
I didn't say they were photoshopped out, I said photoshoot fakeness, as in you hide them for a photo shoot, and hell yeah it probably is expensive as balls. I didn't mean the desk was fake either, I meant the photo most likely isn't a possible workstation unless you're a god at cable management.


@Private Ops

What laptop is that? And link me to your desktop bg ;]
 
i cleaned up a bit this weekend... so here is how i would like to keep it... i will probably last a few days...

DSC_0147.jpg


DSC_0148.jpg


DSC_0150.jpg


DSC_0152.jpg
 
[IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh45/SquidyTweak/IMG_3065.jpg[/IM][/IM]

[IMG][IMG]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh45/SquidyTweak/IMG_3067.jpg[/IM][/IM][/QUOTE]


I have the same monitor ( if its the 24 inch ) that monitor has to be getting hot with very minimal ventilation above it :O
 
@Sir Poop A Lot: Yes it is

@CaraJean or anyone...

FIND ME THIS DESK! I would trade my jerker plus a hundred for that desk ;-;
I just think it's fake cause there's no cables from the monitor, no computer in sight, no power outlet etc, as in photoshoot fakeness, but if it is real... I want it badly ;o
I think this desk is nothing more than an artistic rendition. I'm sure if one invested enough money and time there's a contractor somewhere who could pull off a setup like this, but I bet it'd cost more than 50 Jerkers + $100.
 
Sorry for the crappy quality; I took this with my iPhone.

I sold my 20" so I'm using this in the interim.

2742573602_835b5da16e.jpg
 
Here's mine. I know it's not nearly as fancy as most of the posts here, but as I live in a military dorm, I don't really have much control over my furniture at the moment.

209.jpg


208.jpg
 
I'm thinking about a new graphics card, other than that it's coming along as planned...
The crimson red glow that it emits looks wicked from the hallway :eek:

IMG_2281.jpg


IMG_2280.jpg


IMG_2279.jpg


I finally broke down and bought a Bulgin Vandal switch... I should have done that sooner... the feeling when you push the button is a pleasure to my sensory cells :D

IMG_2260.jpg


IMG_2277.jpg


And finally, here's the interior all cleaned up... gotta love that V1000 cable management potential ;)

IMG_2284.jpg
 
Here are some updated pics of my workspace. Started using my old school desk, and I put up a shelf. Not fully unpacked yet, but here are some pics.
CIMG2688.jpg

CIMG2687.jpg

CIMG2693.jpg

CIMG2694.jpg

CIMG2697.jpg

CIMG2698.jpg

CIMG2701.jpg

CIMG2705.jpg

HackBook Leopard 10.5.1
CIMG2707.jpg

CIMG2702.jpg

The Armory
CIMG2708.jpg

CIMG2709.jpg

CIMG2712.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top