Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free image hosting FTW!!!!!

Definably. Who cares if he posted a quote with too many pix, it was probably an accident. Those who freaked out over it i roll my eyes at you. :rolleyes:

I guess you don't care about [H] slowing to a crawl and functions like edit + search getting disabled.

maybe you missed the first post on the first page:

usual rules; Do NOT quote pictures, limit comments, etc.

thnx for playing.

Its not that, it just sucks scrolling passed the same four or five + images THREE TIMES to get to the new ones.

Almost as much as scrolling even more past the people who had to comment on the offending pictures, and then even more scrolling to get past this post about the other posts about the offending pictures. :D

Almost as much as scrolling even more past the people who had to comment on the offending pictures, and then even more scrolling to get past this post about the other posts about the offending pictures. :D
QFT
back on topic
my desk
145.jpg

(changed a bit from then the key board is now where the mouse is on top and the mouse has also moved to the right. Also have done some cleaning as school is now over.

Well to get this back on topic

That 3320 is about 4 years old i think, and is still printing like it was when it was new!

got a lexmark X73 now also, but its out of ink, and thats $60 for the color/black together :(

i need a new computer desk too :eek: (not enough room!)

QFT
back on topic
my desk
145.jpg

(changed a bit from then the key board is now where the mouse is on top and the mouse has also moved to the right. Also have done some cleaning as school is now over.

Deffo like the speakers, and desk!

got the names of them handy?

QFT
back on topic
my desk
145.jpg

that viewsonic is pretty:)

Case.jpg

that's a huge MaximumPC magazine.
Lol it's a poster :D
As Samuel Jackson would say, "correctomundo"(to Star). Maybe I forgot to mention it again, yes that is a poster, 1 of 4 posters I got from showdownlan in 2k6, 2 maxpc's and 2 PCgamer's. The posters are about 27x41", I forget, obviously a bit bigger than the CM690 case.

Sry it's off-topic. However, I did say I got my 690 and so in a day or 2 I will post my 3-weekold rig inside my 3day old(custom self-painted) case. All black look so much better imo compared to the grey.

QFT
back on topic
my desk
145.jpg

is that real genuine carbon fiber pattern printed plastic on that monitor? it looks cool.

QFT
back on topic
my desk
145.jpg

what speakers are those?

Just moved home for the summer so here is my temporary setup at my parents' house. I'm sure this is the tidiest it'll ever be.

shastings-room1.jpg

shastings-room3.jpg

shastings-room4.jpg

Guitar stuff, bookcase...
shastings-room2.jpg

i think they are pretty decent
considering i got them for 60 which was 140 off what they normal were so you know pretty good deal

nice DarthBeavis. looks like you have a lot of builds scattered about. where have i seen that clear human/tube thingy before?

Lol wow you had to see the same image 2 or 3 times I bet that had had such a great impact on your important life LOL get over it stop whining

Finally put my subwoofer under the desk. Have taken great pains to prevent bass sound leaking into the next apartment. Sounds much better under the desk.

left.jpg

front.jpg

right.jpg

Hi People :)
Here Is My ''Work'' Place And His Different Transformations... :D :cool:

PS: My next PC case will be Lian-Li V1000Z :)

22797214gh4.jpg

dsc05437xm9.jpg

lianliv10002uc1.jpg

11.jpg

New case is too big to fit under my metal desk. It will scratch at my new lian li. TV has to go somewhere...the floor just isnt working haha. :rolleyes:

On subject, those printers do work very well. I used to have one a LONG time ago.

Same, I miss the days of reliable products, I still have an HP Deskjet 841, taht came out in like 99? almost 10years old and still boots up, and prints like a charm, + the Ink Cartridges actually held more than a pico-liter. Ahh the goold old days....

Some pictures of my workstation setup in my Office at work.
Img_0263.jpg

The CPU boxes are from some the computers I have built for co-workers over the past couple years.
Img_0264.jpg

Img_0265.jpg

Img_0266.jpg

This one is a little out of date. Recently got upgraded to a 755 Tower with a Q6600 & 8GB RAM.
Img_0269.jpg

Img_0270.jpg

DoubleWide.jpg

Img_0223.jpg

I also rebuilt my Wall mounted Computer (Also in my office at work).
NF4 Board with 2GB DDR400
AMD64 3700+ 2.4Ghz
80GB SATA II
Radeon X1300

Close up of the under PC lighting.

Don't ask about the non-existent speaker placement, barely done w/ my new build and I use my Plantronics DSP-500 99% of the time anyways. I might take a better pic(w/ flash), but this is the jist of my setup(pics of my 690 in that thread and the Rig thread). Still rocking the ol' CRT! Pro gamers are after performance, that means CRT for an example to me, plus I don't have the money for a good 19"+ LCD :p. My side panels are off, I just took out my white bezel'd Sony DRU-510a dvdrw-drive to swap for a black Sony dvd/cd-rom drive :D

IMG_0366.jpg

Gotta post the rig again :D.

IMG_0362.jpg

@ JustLong...

you have a very homey office there. can you give us an idea of what kind of work you do? lot of computer part boxes "lying around" (even though they are nicely stacked).

Mine
the things have descriptions in the pictures you need to see them full size to see

the storage room [just inside the first door]

just inside the next door

my desk

closer to the desk

behind my monitors

in front of the door

to the left of the door

description of the left of the door stuff

to the right of the door

best [846].... i just saw the path i'm heading down and i'm not sure i like it. lol

maybe i'll start by recycling some of my old stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back