• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, I am pretty happy with it all throughout its changes over the past few years.. and I have to admit scholarships are very helpful for me as well.
 
Here is mine.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e286/NukeULater/DSC_0058-1.jpg

[IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e286/NukeULater/DSC_0065.jpg[/QUOTE]


hey Nuke your name sounds familiar, I think I have played you in a CoD4 Server b4
 
That is the computer end of my setup.

This is my pc and receiver.

next the whole setup.

The Xbox setup with shitty tv.
 
Ok so it looks almost exactly like the 2007 workstation.... :D

Quite a few hardware differences tho, 8800 GTX, MSI P6N Platinum, E4300 Allendale @ 3.2 GHz, 74 Gig raptors, 2 Gb DDR2, etc etc etc.

workstation_june_2008%20001%20(Large).jpg


workstation_june_2008%20005%20(Large).jpg


workstation_june_2008%20013%20(Large).jpg
 
I bought everything in my sig by myself. The trick is to work a lot and not spend any money on anything else except things you want to buy. Also my parents take care of food, gas and insurance and I have a lot of scholarships.

The only thing I didn't buy myself completely was my TV, i went half in on that for my bday in 06. So I fibbed a little bit :p. The last computer item my parents bought me was a stack of DVD's. . . the last big item, Geforce TI 4200. Yea, a ways ago. ;)
 
After putting my first pc together I tried my hand @ some carpentry. Now need to clean the wires up..
Old set up:
olddesk.jpg


New:
newdesk.jpg
 
actually its ok to put it on the floor. if you put it on the ground it might get wet.
 
its not that huge. a 30" lcd is huge. but this crt is simply beautiful to look at it. i remember a time when monitors like that cost more than $1200.... at the time i wish i could afford one. today you can have one at ebay for $400!
 
its not that huge. a 30" lcd is huge. but this crt is simply beautiful to look at it. i remember a time when monitors like that cost more than $1200.... at the time i wish i could afford one. today you can have one at ebay for $400!


yep its based on the 24" Sony GW900 I believe, I am happy with my 22" Samsung 226BW though!
:D;)
 
nice job. i like seeing people still DIY instead of getting the same prefab as everyone else.
 
Cartman: Okay, I'm back.
Stan: Dude! We've been waiting forever!
Cartman: Well I'm sorry! I had to take a dump!
Kyle: If you didn't eat so much, you wouldn't have diarrhea all the time, fatass!
Cartman: Hey! I don't have to take any lip from a freaking girl!
Kenny: (Muffled) I think Kyle has fake titties, (Laughs)
Cartman: (Laughs) Totally.

LOL, that episode was funny as hell. "Board member: Sir, you'd better have a look at this! Four of our subscribers... They've gone up fifty levels in three weeks. Blizzard President: My God... they must have no lives at all."
 
Haha, the exercising actually came AFTER I quite wow.. just kept poster for the memories.
 
here's my workstation. planning on getting HDTV for my new spanking rig i just built.

DSC01175.jpg


finsihed putting this bad boy together :p

DSC01198.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top