Here is mine. Its been updated!

friendday-computer303.jpg

Sauder Main Desk 9348-110
Sauder Side Desk 9336-110
Sauder Blind Corner 9358-110

Enough info for you?

:D

Thanks for the details. I still can't find any of it though. :(
I was most interested in the corner section but that's not in the pic at all.

Their site and customer service number aren't very helpful either.
I'm buying a house and some of you guys have desks I really like.

Thanks for the details. I still can't find any of it though. :(
I was most interested in the corner section but that's not in the pic at all.

Their site and customer service number aren't very helpful either.
I'm buying a house and some of you guys have desks I really like.

Sauders was founded and operates 20minutes from my house. Both my brother and uncle work for sauders. I'm going to give him the image with part #'s and see if I can find stock for you guys. Not to mention, I could use a new desk myself.

Just finished setting this desktop rig and its new accessories up a few hours ago, installed Oblivion FCOM and go it up and going.

38d43355.jpg

c7688e76.jpg

It is the Scythe Kaze Master 3.5 Black, can be found for about 29.99 online, the Egg sells them for around 37.

Here are some photos of my office. I just finished with the construction of the bookcase and desk. For now this will do. Most likely i will buy a Galant Desk from IKEA it seems to go with pretty much the rest of my furniture since i use the EFFECTIV series. There will be 2 more PC's here in the next month as well as converting the 20" BenQ's over to either one Dell 30" or Dual Dell 24". I'm also putting in a Westy between the tall IKEA book cases for my 360" prolly a 37".

P1010825.jpg

P1010826.jpg

P1010827.jpg

P1010832.jpg

P1010833.jpg

P1010838.jpg

No idea how to turn off the flash on my roommates camera. First pic is cropped for your sake, I have no form of wire management yet. :x

1399.jpg

2674.jpg

3992.jpg

First of all, airsoft? Or is that M4 real, yes it's a stupid question but I am forced to ask it =)

Second, I spy Oblivion! Hahah, nice night-eye :cool:

38d43355.jpg

I'm guessing you do landscaping work pegesus?

Yeah. I own a landscaping company. I do all the design work. My side job/hobby is fixing/building custom computers. I am trying to branch off into web development with my brother as well.

Finally built today! Thanx to everyone....
who helped me pick out hardware and made suggestions, to make this my best rig ever.

Q6600
Zalman CPU Cooler
Corsair 620W HX Power Supply
EVGA 8800 GTS (512)
G Skill PC800 DDR 4gb 2x2 dual channel ram
WD Raptor
Dual Samsung DVD 20X SATA Burner
Lian Li Multi Card Reader
Lian Li. PC-60 Plus

2341348255_6b117379e5_b.jpg

2341348799_9b9d7f15f2_b.jpg

2342180732_257494a603_b.jpg

2341348799_9b9d7f15f2_b.jpg

2342181202_5acfbd84ff_b.jpg

2342181710_f537011324_b.jpg

2342182268_cea136b075_b.jpg

2341351281_f3e7325aed_b.jpg

2341352315_d815fd9f08_b.jpg

2341352493_e55b52d11b_b.jpg

2342184124_688845bb45_b.jpg

Nice, very clean, I like.
I tried to do it clean in my new case, but its so freakin tiny and with so many parts to put in it I gave up and did the best zip tying job I could.

Yeah. I own a landscaping company. I do all the design work. My side job/hobby is fixing/building custom computers. I am trying to branch off into web development with my brother as well.

How much did that copy of landscaping pro run you? I've been thinking of picking up a copy for future design on the house. Is the software as good as the website touts it to be?

Nice workstation btw

It's to showcase stupidity. You should either have your gun concealed on you in a holster, or locked up to where a burglar cannot find/get it and use it against you or your family. Other than that, it's just to show how nonchalantly arrogant he is. The gun is even placed on the table improperly if he was to use it. It's on the right side of the table with the chamber eject side down. Assuming he isn't predominantly left handed because the gun is on the right side of the table, in order to fire it, he'd have to pick it up and flip it around, then fire.. wasting valuable time if your life was at risk.

It's to showcase stupidity. You should either have your gun concealed on you in a holster, or locked up to where a burglar cannot find/get it and use it against you or your family. Other than that, it's just to show how nonchalantly arrogant he is. The gun is even placed on the table improperly if he was to use it. It's on the right side of the table with the chamber eject side down. Assuming he isn't predominantly left handed because the gun is on the right side of the table, in order to fire it, he'd have to pick it up and flip it around, then fire.. wasting valuable time if your life was at risk.

Exactly. He's just showing off. I keep one bolted in a holster under my desk where it can't be seen since my desk faces the door to my apartment and the rest are locked up in a gun safe. If I lived with others, especially kids, then it would be either locked up with the others or in a safer spot.

@ NeoSlayer, how is that Java flavored energy drink? I havent built up the courage to try it yet, I'm stuck on the Mt. Dew energy drinks at the moment.
Nice setup by the way.
You should consider attaching the power strip to the bottom of your desk and tying up the cables under it, will definitely help clean it up, I took that approach and it took less than 10 minutes and now I dont kick the cables off their plugs anymore.

owned by w1retap

Exactly. He's just showing off. I keep one bolted in a holster under my desk where it can't be seen since my desk faces the door to my apartment and the rest are locked up in a gun safe. If I lived with others, especially kids, then it would be either locked up with the others or in a safer spot.

Is that an airsoft gun? If so, maybe poking fun at the guy who did this in the old post your workstation thread?

I bought a Scythe Kaze Master 3.5 the other day... I am going to get it wired up in my A05B tonight and get some new pics up. I also just installed a Cooler Master Hyper 212 heatsink with a Silenx Ixtrema 90cfm fan (quite)... I initially thought that it wasn't going to be that big a deal... but it has all cores running just over 4 degrees above room temp... nice for $39.99.

I gotta throw in my .02 on the guns... I own 12, one of which I carry daily... the rest are locked in my safe... when the one I carry comes off of me, it goes in a lock box beside my bed. My guns are never seen unless I'm cleaning them... if you do see them, you're about to have a real bad day. Also, I don't want anybody touching them.

Later.

How much did that copy of landscaping pro run you? I've been thinking of picking up a copy for future design on the house. Is the software as good as the website touts it to be?

If i remember right its $1,500.00. And yes its worth every penny. So much easier than using AutoCAD. Yet you can edit any CAD files you want. The only thing i haven't used much on it is the photo editor where you can place the plant images against the photo of the project. Its nice but just no real need for it at the moment. But 2D layout is a breeze. I used to do it all by hand.

Nice workstation btw

Thanks. Glad i finally got it all built construction was a slow process when you only have a few hours a week to get it done.

why do you guys have guns on your table? that's stupid,:eek: silly...

I left my airsoft guns in because the empty corner of my desk is my 'workbench.' I'm renting a single room so the only other place to put them is the floor which, even though vacuumed daily, gets covered in dog hair in seconds due to having a husky. Wasn't intended to be "LOOK I'M HARDCORE I HAVE TOY GUNS." Didn't think it'd bug you guys so much.

Picture249.jpg

Picture251.jpg

i will take new pics.
i have the same desk :D
heres my workstation.
IMG_0026-2.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

i like the desk alot because i ant stand having my monitors on a non elivated surface, it hurts my neck a lot. Still the middle platform wasnt enough so i took my games and put my monitor on top. the left shelf with my CRT monitor is sagging a little :rolleyes:
if your wondering why i have a toilet paper roll on my desk its because i use it to support my 3870 because its so heavy it droops down.

Cant wait to fix a couple of my desk items..... yaaaaaaaaaaar! :)

edit- Okay Fixed, here we go

pic3.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back