Post your pc screen shots!

I know its a mess but I love this wallpaper. Can't change to anything else for over a year now

capturetns6a.jpg

I can't believe I still have this thing, and that I can still surf the Internet on it better than I can on an Jelly Bean Laptop with 1GB of RAM. That means Android is actually a heavier OS at this point than the version of Windows I'm running on here. How much RAM do phones have these days, anyway?

gCVAd7G.png

Ah what the hell...

Screen_Shot_2016_04_25_at_2_37_32_AM.png

Just got an LG G4 finally (no I didn't take this shot, I wish I had) and I'm learning the ins and outs of getting some amazing images from the awesome camera on this thing so I went looking for samples from other people with a G4 and found this one. Beautiful shot with minimal post-processing according to the person that took it (can't find the source at this exact moment).

I sure hope I manage to get a shot like this sometime, would be pretty cool to be able to say "I TOOK THAT SHOT... WITH A SMARTPHONE..." :D

I'm always messy, and change things a lot and have a couple screens up at once.

Probably should delete a few more I do not use these days.

JvhWUhk.png

This is the desktop on my new Surface Book. I'm keeping it on 1200x800 because you need a microscope to see things at 3000x2000 if they don't play nice with Windows scaling settings. Saves VRAM and makes things snappier, too.

surface.png

Back