Post your pc screen shots!

Mine.

I launch everything with either Launchy, the Start Menu, or KB Shortcuts.

capturefra.png

capture2my.png

I was thinking what might remove a lot of unnecessary posts from this thread.
Google's "search by image" function. Just drag the image and drop it in a google search bar (except the address bar in chrome)

I even have it set to the right click menu using an extension.
I find it really handy in general if you have a pic with no info on it.
Just a tip.

in the wallpaper I linked above I had to crop the original (used TPUCapture) then use TinEye because I didn't find it in "google search by image".

in the wallpaper I linked above I had to crop the original (used TPUCapture) then use TinEye because I didn't find it in "google search by image".

Sorry, I didn't mean it as a be all and end all.
It's just nice to know for the others who aren't aware as it can be really useful for these sorts of things. Like the tattooed anime chick or whatever is an easy find in lots of sizes and it also brings up a bunch of other wallpapers in that series of pics.

I've upgraded my laptop to Windows 8. I installed Stardock's Start8 application to get the start menu back (best $5 I ever spent) and added the Quick Launch toolbar. I find the most efficient way of launching applications is to use the Quick Launch toolbar. All my most common apps are just 2 clicks away. I don't like overcrowding the task bar with icons I'm not using at the moment. Ticks me off that MS removed the ability to quickly add the Quick Launch toolbar in Windows 7 and Windows 8 by right clicking the taskbar and selecting "Toolbars". That was one of my favorite features of Vista. Google "Quick Launch Toolbar" if you are interested in adding it to Windows 7 or 8.

I'm using Rainmeter with the following skins: "Glasses", "HTC Sense Clocks" and "TiMe" and I still find the Zune software player as one of the best music apps. Shame MS never expanded development and replaced the Windows Media Player with it for Windows 8. No, the Metro music player is not the Zune software.

And to answer the question on all of your minds that is actress Shin Min Ah in the wallpaper and Jeon Ji Hyun appearing in the slide show.

3euff.jpg

Just posting a update on my desktop on Windows 8. Got alot of wallpapers on shuffle just to keep things fresh ;)

2013desktop.png

Just for giggles, my 6-monitor setup. Screen cap shrunk from 8960x1080.

4x 1280x1024s + 2x 1920x1080s, in a 2-2-2 configuration, smaller monitors on the outside.

66431_desktop.png

Nice wallpapers. I would do my double monitor setup bet he-he, get enough flames do not need more :p. Also Link to that Anime Japanese gal?

Back