• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post your pc screen shots!

Here's my latest... I am going to have to get this car :eek:

Challengerscreen.jpg
 
thats hot Guitarrasdeamor. Nice Christian music there too! ;)
You taskbar notifictions area (bottom right) look JUST like mine. xchat, pidgin,avg. good stuff!


other then the zune software, to do that, what do i need?

///edit// read back a couple pages and found it. THanks
 
cause your desktop is so damn sexy thats why! can you explain what EVERYTHING IS! :D (mainly the search, volume buttons/ artists list and collection market place thing is :D)
 
You'll need to look around for the actual icons as well. The icons it comes with aren't too nice..
 
Sweet, thanks all for the help!

I received my PM for my first question.

Here it is:

I used a program called "Vista Glazz" and ran it to patch my system files then you can download "Visual Styles"... I get most of mine from Deviant Art. I like this way better than Window Blinds. Aquos theme

For the Google homepage... I used this...
Stylish
You install this (if you use Firefox only) and then you can download many different looks for Google or lots of other sites on the web. All you have to do is click on the little icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the browser and select "Find styles for this page."
 
I've been having forum and internet withdraws in general for the past week or so... been trying to change internet providers and dealing with some problems related to that... but now I'm back and with a connection that's 4x faster :D

Beautiful setup as always TBK

Thank you :)

Dirty desktop playing Crysis WH....don't know why, but I have been playing it windowed recently.

Who would want to play Crysis fullscreen when Megan is setting back there ;)
Oh yeah and speaking of Megan, check out the October issue of Maxim magazine.
 
OMG *drool* WALLPAPER LINK PLS!!

EDIT: after seeing everyones stuff, ive decided to buy a zune....MS FTW!
 
Back
Top