Post your pc screen shots!

screen1bt6.jpg

goofball069zu9.jpg

well, I use 2 screens, so here's my wallpapers for the month.

I'm a little behind when it comes to customizing foobar, anyone got a link to a good guide I can follow?

Not the best, but I had some negative experiences with Style XP, or maybe I just can't find a good theme... and to add this thread is teh 1337357!

Not the best, but I had some negative experiences with Style XP, or maybe I just can't find a good theme... and to add this thread is teh 1337357!

Nice wallpaper, theme on the menu bar is nice as well, although not one of my favorite colors, but the desktop needs some serious house keeping. Waaaaaayyyyyyy too many desktop icons.

Nice wallpaper, theme on the menu bar is nice as well, although not one of my favorite colors, but the desktop needs some serious house keeping. Waaaaaayyyyyyy too many desktop icons.

Yeah you are probably right on that one. :D

Hey guy's I know this is very random but I will still post it anywayz. What do you guy's think about vista t'ill now? Is it giving you guy's a hard time or is it worth getting it or is it better to wait t'ill dx10 comes out. I hear alot of bad things about it but I am still really tempted to go buy the Ultimate or Premium when I see these screenshtos with vista running!

Hey guy's I know this is very random but I will still post it anywayz. What do you guy's think about vista t'ill now? Is it giving you guy's a hard time or is it worth getting it or is it better to wait t'ill dx10 comes out. I hear alot of bad things about it but I am still really tempted to go buy the Ultimate or Premium when I see these screenshtos with vista running!
This is way OT, so I will Pm you my thoughts.

PLmatt91:

You're a wallpaper/theme fetishist, you know that? :)

Nice and clean, even for a Mac. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.

Hehe, thanks.

I just can't stand cluttered desktops. I want a Mac badly, but I don't want to give up my Windows machine 100%. Especially since this was my first build ever. So I'm doing my best to emulate it hahah.

Hehe, thanks.

I just can't stand cluttered desktops. I want a Mac badly, but I don't want to give up my Windows machine 100%. Especially since this was my first build ever. So I'm doing my best to emulate it hahah.
I know exactly what you mean. I just built my system, and love it, but I would like to have a Mac too, just for the simplicity. I just cannot justify spending that kind of money for what you get...

Exactly. For my summer job probably, I'm going to save up for my car and then buy either a Mac Book Pro (Depending if they upgrade them like they will to the iMac's soon) or an iMac if I'll have space.

Or if I'm going to stop gaming, just buy a Mac Pro and dual boot that for Window's Apps.

Exactly. For my summer job probably, I'm going to save up for my car and then buy either a Mac Book Pro (Depending if they upgrade them like they will to the iMac's soon) or an iMac if I'll have space.

Or if I'm going to stop gaming, just buy a Mac Pro and dual boot that for Window's Apps.
The only thing that makes me nervous are the batteries. Even after the sony-battery fiasco, there are still reports of ever-expanding batteries etc..

installed vista ultimate, pretty sweet right. I dont think Iam going to install objectdock or anything this time around. for once, iam quite content with the operating system, give it a few months and ill end up modding this OS too..

Desktop.jpg

I'll say this because I speak from firsthand experience, and it's just one word for people that want to get a Mac and still want Windows abilities or compatibility:

Parallels.

That's it. If you get a Mac, and you need to use Windows, and you don't get Parallels, you're not worthy to own a Mac in the first place. Seriously.

It's all that and a semi filled with potato chips... :)

Simply amazing software, and as for VMWare on the Mac? Forget it, Parallels is the only solution that matters. Near-native (like a few percentage points slower than true native mode using BootCamp), absolutely unbelievable ease of use with Coherence running Windows apps on the Mac desktop like they were native Mac apps in the first place.

I can't stand Macs, but gimme one with Parallels on it and I'm game. Without it, it's just a Mac, and that ain't saying much anymore. :)

Guess I should post my screenshot to save myself:

I like it clean... and the brushed aluminum theme I found recently called BW is pretty awesome for me.

Back