Post your pc screen shots!

Full resolution is 1680x1050. OS is Ubuntu GNU/Linux 6.10 "Edgy Eft." Window manager is Beryl, wallpaper is Ghost In The Shell: Standalone Complex from GameWallpapers. System monitor is Conky.

yes i do change a lot. running off 1 1800fp (old school lol) and my P992 flatscreen crt. its so ghetto but i love it.

real res1280x1024
dsko.jpg

ATI wallpaper made in ps cs2
shweati.jpg

this one goes better with the xp pro x64 lamina xt theme, nvidia wallpaper made in 3dmax/ps cs2
babcbaahbhc.jpg

Ok I got objectdock going! 1.5 seems to be a lot easier on cpu usage than 1.3 was, so I'm going to keep this. I also changed some of my other widgets and altered the coloring on my samurize config in my taskbar. I think it looks much better now.

screenshot-1.jpg

I was wondering if there was a CPU/GPU/etc reader like you have on the right hand side of your screen for windows? Seeing as you are using Liniux.

Thanks.

There are a couple that I know of. One is Samurize and the other I can't remember right now.

I was wondering if there was a CPU/GPU/etc reader like you have on the right hand side of your screen for windows? Seeing as you are using Liniux.

Thanks.

There are a couple of different things you could use. Wincustomize has Sysmetrix which has alot of skins and different things you could make it look like. BGinfois a static info reader that will input whatever you want listed on your desktop.

Thanks guys, I use mainly the things from Stardock (other than rocketdock), so is there anything in Desktop X or widgets that would work? Many of them seem to have all these fancy borders around them, which is cool but not what I want.

Thanks.

You could try SysStats for object desktop on wincusomize.com. They have cpu, ram and hdd meters that attach to docks.

Thanks guys, I use mainly the things from Stardock (other than rocketdock), so is there anything in Desktop X or widgets that would work? Many of them seem to have all these fancy borders around them, which is cool but not what I want.

Thanks.

i know what you mean....im looking for one that has no boarders..just a simple one

Both lol I installed ObjectDock but its kinda different .. The one he has looks better. If someone can give link it would be great :) thanks.

If you are refering to rocketdock.

~Right click and add item
-Choose blank icon.
~Then find the .exe where it runs from (C:\Programs\etc.)
~Give it the name you want to appear when you scroll over it.

Finish.
Oh, and to add the icon pic, I seem to have to hit ok, then go back and tell it to "default icon."

That should give you all you need.

Ok thanks alot guys. I added the icons i wanted. Now just have to look for some good looking icons cuz most of these dont look good and are bad quality when zoomed :)

Ok thanks alot guys. I added the icons i wanted. Now just have to look for some good looking icons cuz most of these dont look good and are bad quality when zoomed :)

Hit up deviantart.com and go look at the customization - Icon sections. Just download the full icon pack and then using rocket dock you can just right click and change the icon to any .ico file or .png file even. Just put all the icons in a central folder somewhere and you should be set.

Back