Post your pc screen shots!

bennyb....i see you have a BlueJ icon on your desktop...what school you go to that uses that ???

ngk said:
bennyb....i see you have a BlueJ icon on your desktop...what school you go to that uses that ???

Uhhh, well my teacher made us use it for about a day, and then we switched over to eclipse which is 10x better.

And about the "Dirty" thing, thats a pic not a folder, i've got this weird half theme left over from window blinds... And the pic is of when you enter my name in that jobpredictor i got "god"

TsayYote said:
Hey Bennyb, where did you get that system monitor?

/me likes

I wonder how much stuff is in your "Unused Desktop icons" folder you have on your desktop.... that's a butt load of icons ya got there :p

Oh, thats just my coolmon thing... if you get it here's the config im using:

Code:
+-----
| CPU  \
+-----------------------------------+
| CPU-usage  : <b><NAME=ProcUsage LEADZERO SIZE=2 FORMAT="ALL">%</b> <PIXELSTART=252>|
+-----
| RAM  \
| total: <b><NAME=RAMTotal> MB</b> <b><NAME=PageTotal> MB</b><PIXELSTART=252>| 
| used : <b><NAME=RAMUsed> MB</b> <b><NAME=PageTotal> MB</b><PIXELSTART=252>| 
| free : <b><NAME=RAMFree> MB</b> <b><NAME=PageFree> MB</b><PIXELSTART=252>| 
+------
| DISK  \
| C:\ <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="C FREE"> MB free<PIXELSTART=252>| 
| D:\ <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="D FREE"> MB free<PIXELSTART=252>| 
| E:\ <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="E FREE"> MB free<PIXELSTART=252>|
| F:\ <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=2 FORMAT="F FREE"> MB free<PIXELSTART=252>| 
| Free <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL FREE">MB out of <NAME=DriveSpace SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL TOTAL SPACE">MB
+---------
| NETWORK  \
| downstream:  <NAME=NetRead LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL"> KB/s <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999>| 
| upstream: <NAME=NetWrite LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL"> KB/s <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999>| 
| download:  <NAME=NetSumRead LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL" DIV=1024> MB <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999>| 
| upload: <NAME=NetSumWrite LEADZERO DECIMAL SIZE=5 FORMAT="ALL" DIV=1024> MB <PIXELSTART=252><C:$999999>| 
+-------
| UPTIME \
| <NAME=Uptime FORMAT="*d* days, *H* hrs, *M* mins" SIZE=20><PIXELSTART=252>| 

Only 24 more icons in the unused folder :D

Where can I find that army men wallpaper Nohpys, I really like it!! Please send us a link if possible?

-Rikus

screen1.jpg

ictrlu,

What kind of style are you running for your taskbar, etc.? Just curious.

Shem

Wow. I never knew Windows desktops could look so cool... I can't wait till I get XP! :eek:

hardfdoums.jpg

looks nice? i love the original verison of how xp looks like. never taught of changing it. :)

you still use kazaa... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww tooo risky.

i dont use kazaa anymore i have emule but kazaa is still on my computer but never is running

Thanks for the link Nohpys! Nice wallpapers! Now does anyone know where to get the [H] pills wallpapers??

-Rikus

Nothing spectacular, but here's mine:

desk-2.jpg

BillLeeLee, what app is that for displaying those system stats? And, can it display temperature readings?

Here's my happy desktop:
desktop.jpg

The picture is looking up the mast from a sunset yaught trip I was on. It was a marine biology school-trip to Florida... met my girlfriend that night.

blackedge- The program BillLeeLee was probably using (and the same one I'm using) is Samurize.

blackedge said:
BillLeeLee, what app is that for displaying those system stats? And, can it display temperature readings?

I don't use Samurize because I don't use Windows. The program I'm running in my screen is Gdesklets for Linux. It can display the temperature too, but I never bothered to use that because I'm not that worried about my temps.

In windows, Samurize can pretty much do the same thing.

My desktop...most of the icons light up when clicked or have animations.
desktop7.jpg

BillLeeLee said:
I don't use Samurize because I don't use Windows. The program I'm running in my screen is Gdesklets for Linux. It can display the temperature too, but I never bothered to use that because I'm not that worried about my temps.

Yeah, I know you're a Linux guy. :) Thanks for the answer! I'm going to look into it! That's the only thing I miss from my Winbloze box: desktop stats.

Thanks again!

screen.bmp
formatted and i found my computer runs a lot faster without stylexp so its off.

damn i didbt realize how small that was i will get a bigger one soon

nothing special...just rendering something in max :D
i never see my desktop anyways...

printscreen.JPG

Back