Post your pc screen shots!

I love the screen shots but it looks like the man that started the first thread has kicked my ass at getting post,maby because screen shots are out dated...or because i just suck at this stuff...what ever the reason may be..i got what i wanted,some of the coolest and most personal screen shots of our Fellow [H]ard members...........Remember guys and girls no matter what u do,or where u do it just make sure u do it [H]ard Style.....

Big Daddy Silent will always be watching..u can count on that!:cool:

Originally posted by Nohpys
RIght now:

desk_120404.jpg

wow i really like your theme, i want :D

Its pretty interesting most of these screenshots were taken ~12:00 pm

desktop053104.jpg

//edit: Bleh bimg doesn't work? :S Need to resize, gimme a bit...
//edit2: Resized from 1280x960.

What program are you guys using to customize the shell? And Fox2k were did you get the background and what program is showing your computer stats on the desktop?

Backround.jpg

i like this one better than my last one (look above)

(the fonts are messed up on the pit i dunno y maybe because i made it smaller. who knows

my boot screen :D
50625.jpg

DRJ1014, that looks AWESOME!

How are you guys changing the colors like that? I didnt think it was possible and that you could only pick from green, blue, and silver!

Let me know what you guys are using to make all these changes. XP definitely needs a little wakeup call in the looks department, and you guys seem to know ALL the tricks!

its called style xp. go to kazaa and download style xp pro and you can change the boot screen icons backround theames login screen etc.

ah man i love that one with the chick from 24!!! i need to learn how to do that...

DRJ1014 said:
its called style xp. go to kazaa and download style xp pro and you can change the boot screen icons backround theames login screen etc.

Now that is just the best advice :rolleyes:

:eek: where did u get that theame?

where did u get that backround!?!?

Update

Desktop
Desktop.jpg

Login
login.jpg

bootscreen
boot357.jpg

dont know why the color is disorted like that buts its smoother

My current desktop:

id732.jpg

Full size: http://www.imagelink.org/?imageid=733

I rotate wallpapers daily between about 200 different abstract type ones. The yellow boxes are from desktop notes...basically post-it notes that you can put on your desktop, heh. I had used a different xp skin but style xp was causing me some problems.

i dont understand why this thread is still alive.....it's the exact same thing as the show your desktop thread up above..... :confused:

Hey Bennyb, where did you get that system monitor?

/me likes

I wonder how much stuff is in your "Unused Desktop icons" folder you have on your desktop.... that's a butt load of icons ya got there :p

Back