Post your pc screen shots!

silentnight3985

Limp Gawd
xp.jpg

There is the mini monster:p Now lets see what some of yall have:eek:

Here is my desktop chick (i know you all were wanting to see her):p

xp2.jpg

hardwired what kind of moniter you got?? Damnnnnnnn that's so freakin Spaceiouiueioiossssss!!!!

how many inch sir????

Originally posted by DeViLdUdE
hardwired what kind of moniter you got?? Damnnnnnnn that's so freakin Spaceiouiueioiossssss!!!!
NEC FE990
NEC FP2141SB

whoa, what program is that in the middle that displays stuff like your bandwidth, hard drive space, and other stuff. that program looks cool!

Originally posted by SocceRich20
Tri Monitors = awesomeness

trimon4.jpg

thats a nice spread there. is that torrents in your tray? :cool:

edit: btw sasha and diggers suck. real men listen to sander and you know it.

Originally posted by SocceRich20
Tri Monitors = awesomeness

trimon4.jpg

Damnnnnnnn!!! Your desktop beats evrybody's desktop. Can you link us to the prog where it displays stuff like cpu usage, bandwidth. etc??
If you can't that means you just copied and pasted it :D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by DeViLdUdE
Damnnnnnnn!!! Your desktop beats evrybody's desktop. Can you link us to the prog where it displays stuff like cpu usage, bandwidth. etc??

i used to rock similar. i customised Samurize to display this fancy graph-age in my taskbar and sys tray, but one day i realised i didnt really wanna be fucked with by all the crap like that. i just wanna chill and game a bit when im at my computer. i dont need to be arsed with all that shit. i'm just a regular guy.

Breathe appears on:

Pink Floyd Brain Damage (Screaming Abdabs) [72]
Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon [SACD] [03]
- 2. Breathe (Gilmour/Waters/Wright) - 2:48
Pink Floyd Live Bell [94]
- 11. Breathe (Gilmour/Waters/Wright) - 2:51
Pink Floyd Pulse [95]
- 13. Breathe (Gilmour/Waters/Wright) - 2:33
Pink Floyd Pulse [Video] [95]
Pink Floyd Shine On [92]
- 15. Breathe (Gilmour/Waters/Wright) - 2:46

Breathe + On The Run = Apprx. 6:20

DeviantArt-ass abstract 3d wallpaper is SO '90s. Its not cool anymore.
Get with the times and DIY.

My aloe background is a photo I shot with a Nikon D70.

...didnt have to alter it at all to fit perfect, interestingly enough. The image just sorta grew on me.

PM me if you want it, like 5 ppl i know already use it.

Yep, The pci bus is full of video cards. :)

total resolution is: 4224x3168

I fill up those 5 really fast, I need more monitors but windows only supports 6. :mad:

Originally posted by qb4ever
Yep, The pci bus is full of video cards. :)
total resolution is: 4224x3168
I fill up those 5 really fast, I need more monitors but windows only supports 6. :mad:

:crying, whimpering:
no fair, i want 4224 res.

sux i dont have the space/money/electrical load capacity to rock that.

actually...if i get my other 22" i will be rocking 5300 res...hmm...interesting.

question: when I get my other monitor, i am mounting my 19 on an arm above the 22's...is there any way i can make it so windows knows i have a monitor above, so if i move my mouse up it will go up there?

i think nvidia cards let you have a vertical array of displays, but i run ATI and i'm not keen running two graphics drivers on my system just to have bullshit nvidia hardware. cant i do it with any software means? n/s if ultramon supports that sort of thing...

Originally posted by jamezzz122
Isn't this thread the same thing as this?

that's what i was thinking, it seems like he first made this thread in some other forum....the moderator should just merge the two threads together.

umm buddy style xp is free

edit: my bad i guess it isnt free (that is unless you borrow it without asking and never return it like me) **crack** cough, cough

Back