Post your oc with Vapo LS/MachII+ s939 and BH5 or Tccd

I have the $, so mods are not that much to me. ;) I would rather have a guy that knows the card inside and out do the mods then me dick with it with a pencil. Also, I have many more voltage settings then you will have with you lead... ;)

I have not adjusted any of the voltage settings on it yet...THe bios chip is whacked and I had to send it back to get fixed. I am also putting on a larger pelt. I can run higher, but those are what 3DMark are stable at...games run fine with higher settings..for some reason 3DMark is picky.

Just got Zippy/Emacs700W psu. I need more juices for stable oc ;) This enermax660W can't cut it no more :(
en6px1om.jpg

centvalny said:
Just got Zippy/Emacs700W psu. I need more juices for stable oc ;) This enermax660W can't cut it no more :(
enermax1.JPG

I run far less of a PSU and it takes everything I toss at it. Even my TEC....

Imo its fine for winnies, but for benching fx55 at 3.4Ghz (on phase changer) it is slightly unstable...At this speed fx needs almost no fluctuations of voltage beetween idle and load.

2Fresh said:
I run far less of a PSU and it takes everything I toss at it. Even my TEC....

Maybe that is why you were having all those problems with your hardware shitting the bed. I see you got a new card, Good luck with it. It clocks at the same speeds as the old one, eh? :D

Wish I could find a set up to do it, $ is not a problem....but it would have to look good..like factory good.

What is a "white pearl radeon" ?

2Fresh said:
Wish I could find a set up to do it, $ is not a problem....but it would have to look good..like factory good.

The Vapochill LS's and Mach II GT's both mount underneath your case and blend in nicely. Lian Li's are the most popular cases used, but they generally fit in perfectly with a case and look very nice.

2fresh said:
What is a "white pearl radeon" ?

Those are the x800's that hit speeds of 640+ or so on water. They're the gems of the bunch :)

My Vapo showed up!! :D I have my case, now all I am waiting for is my BlackIce Micro2 rad for the X800. I figured I would try that before I start cutting the case to fit my 120mm DTek. I should be running by Monday. :eek:

James Earl Ray said:
My Vapo showed up!! :D I have my case, now all I am waiting for is my BlackIce Micro2 rad for the X800. I figured I would try that before I start cutting the case to fit my 120mm DTek. I should be running by Monday. :eek:

Good stuff man......very nice.

I've also got some really good news, being that I'm only 19 I've been having a very tricky time getting a CC. I just stopped into the bank after work....and as soon as I get a confirmation letter faxed to the bank tomorrow I'm getting approved for a $1000 VISA to get started.

This will mean that once I get it sometime early next year I'll be able to start working on my credit....and guess what my first move is gonna be? ;)

Phase Change baby.....now I KNOW I'll be able to get it. :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
This will mean that once I get it sometime early next year I'll be able to start working on my credit....and guess what my first move is gonna be? ;)

Phase Change baby.....now I KNOW I'll be able to get it. :cool:

I've been trying to get a CC for months, but I've only been working for ~6 months, so I've had no luck. Once I do, oh boy. Mach II GT for me :)

joecuddles said:
I've been trying to get a CC for months, but I've only been working for ~6 months, so I've had no luck. Once I do, oh boy. Mach II GT for me :)

I have literally no credit other then holding this savings account at the same bank for about 7 years.....I've only been at this job for 5 months, I have $200 in my savings account....and only work 30 hours/week at $7 an hour......and I'm getting a VISA for $1000....I'm so happy.

I'm gonna have to prioritize things though.....as I'm gonna be constantly working on filling/paying off the card to raise my credit.....and I also REALLY want an LCD monitor and the Logitech Z-5500's....as I had to sell my Z-560's to buy my OCZ PSU.

I think it'll make more sense to buy the speakers...cus I can't stand these headphones anymore, and then maybe the monitor. I dunno, I just find it really hard to keep up in the benchmarking game at my age/income level....and I've been seriously considering picking up a nice little A64 shuttle setup to game on and get a nice LCD monitor and speakers.....cus 90% of the time spent on my computer is listening to music/watching movies, posting here, and chatting on MSN.

I dunno, we'll see.....I guess I coudl still have fun modding the Shuttle.....I'm just starting to realise that I'm really not getting a lot out of all this extra spent cash.....whereas the Shuttle A64 would be nice for gaming over this P4, would be much quieter, us less power...and a 19" 12ms LCD would kick ass for daily use and whatnot.....and the speakers I'd get even more use out of.

James Earl Ray said:
Be careful with that Credit Card shit! It can hurt ya, Quick!! :D

I know....but I've been trying to get one for so long that I fully understand what I've gotta do to keep ontop of things. I'm going to be using my own common sense of course, but I want to be maxing it out and paying it off quickly as much as possible.....because I want to have as much good credit to my name as I can get in the next couple years.

joecuddles said:

Haha, it's all good bro. ;)

I might actually be coming upon a Vapo LS for pretty cheap.....don't know for sure yet, but if this goes through I'll be able to actually POST something here, instead of jabbering on. ;)

Runnin with Zippy700Watts. What a monster...with 42A at 12V...will see how much juices it can delivers :D Edit: 45A at 12V rail.
psu20vq5cd.jpg

psus10qo1le.jpg

You decided to keep the fan speed stock? I say high tolerance for noise :)
The beastie is the best $$$ I've spent on wisely in last 6 months really. Other than my Mach II :)

BTW, it is 45A 12v rail not 42 :)

jinu117 said:
The beastie is the best $$$ I've spent on wisely in last 6 months really. Other than my Mach II :)

I would, except I'm coming at my comp from just as much a visual appeal angle as I am for performance, and I'm just to in love with my 520W OCZ right now....especially since i cut this top window so you can see the mirror'd nickel finish from through the case. :)

jinu117 said:
You decided to keep the fan speed stock? I say high tolerance for noise :)
Ha ha ha, I got used to it, since 2x120 deltaEHE fans @ 118cfm on my rad
jinu117 said:
It is my new toy :D
jinu117 said:
BTW, it is 45A 12v rail not 42 :)
i still have to torture my fx55 with it

centvalny said:
zippy700 is the most stable psu for oc....so far :D

So then you'd rate them ahead of a comparable PCP&C for stability? What's the lowest price you've found on that thing?

However, if it's as long as it looks, I might have to still look at getting the PCP&C 510W TurboCool.....as the Zippy might make things a little tight, but I'd have to re-measure everything to see.

I would rate Zippy higher than anything I touched so far.
PC&P, OCZ, Enermax, Antec, Fortron, few other oddities.
PC&P might comeout with 800W or something later but till than, there is nothing in market that can match to this one without going redundant PSU (which typically don't have that high of 12v rail for their total wattage).
Now, for typical use, it isn't that great as some other due to it's noise factor.

jinu117 said:
Now, for typical use, it isn't that great as some other due to it's noise factor.

Eh.....whatever....noise smoise, you don't buy a PSU like that if you're looking for something silent. ;)

Thx guys, If I ever do decide to ditch this Lian-Li and/or simply start up another system I'll do it in a YY-0221 cube server case from Yeong Yang (had one before) so that the Zippy would fit just fine with room to spare. And besides that cube is damn near 20 pounds when it's empty.....so the ~7 pound Zippy would go perfectly. :p

Reached 3.42Ghz with Zippy and Delta fan FFB1212VHE blowin cold air to vapo condenser(at -55C idle). ARC and ORB...next stop.. :D
3427-1.JPG

3427-2.JPG

VERY nice.....got room left for 300HTT? :D

Why not give 3DMark03 and 05 a run for now......I really wanna see how you do in 2001 and AM3 once you get that XT-PE of yours running properly. ;)

For now though I'm still drooling, don't worry. :eek:

cornelious0_0 said:
VERY nice.....got room left for 300HTT? :D

Why not give 3DMark03 and 05 a run for now......I really wanna see how you do in 2001 and AM3 once you get that XT-PE of yours running properly. ;)

For now though I'm still drooling, don't worry. :eek:
mobo refused to scale 300 :( with 1.41mod bios, max vcore 1.75V
ran with corrupted windows....gotta install it ..again
well, at least I knew that this fx55 will go higher with colder phase

centvalny said:
mobo refused to scale 300 :(
ran with corrupted windows....gotta install it ..again
well, at least I knew that this fx55 will go higher with colder phase

Yeah, no kidding.....I'd say that's good enough news.

James Earl Ray said:
That is one hell of a chip! :D

What an understatement. :p

Guys, I think I'm swaying......I'm getting so ridiculously sick of this CRT and even with it as far back as I can have it against the wall and teh keyboard against the monitor base, my palms ar still touching the edge of teh desk.....

For the amount of time I spend in front of my computer I think it'd make sense that I pick up a nice 17" 12ms LCD (Samsung 710N.....T is a BIT out of my range....and i dont feel i really NEED the DVI for the extra $130) to please my eyes and my hands just a bit more. :p

Sry, that was probly as off topic as I've been in this thread. :p

Back