Post your Oblivion pics here!

Thanks to this thread, it looks like i am going to pick up this game :p

Here are some more pics running on the system in sig. Game is @ 1280x1024 with everything maxed and self shadows off. 4xAA/16xAF with Qarls TP3

Does anyone have a faster link for Qarl's Texture Pack III? The fileplanet links are so slow...

This thread got me to re-install Oblivion :eek:

I need a life :rolleyes:

Oblivion.exe0024346.jpg

I have been playing around with the screen shots the last couple of days. As far as the mods I use these are the ones that matter.

Qarl's Texture Pack III
Exnem Female Eyecandy - Body Replacer (nude) 1.0
Exnem Female Eyecandy - Mystic Elves Conversion 1.0
Rens Beauty Pack Full
Exnem Eye Candy
Real Lights
BlackLuster for Exnem bodies
JB Catsuit Variants
AW_Wings
Actors in Charge
EFGAddPose v0.4a
JOJO Effect (onther pose Mod)
My OSR Pose

In the console ( ` key while in game)

TFC = Toggle Free Cam
TM = Toggle Menu

I am using Fraps to capture the screenshots.

I am running the game at 1680 x 1050 all maxed settings, HDR + AA x 2 and a lot of trail and error. out of 30 shots, these are the best I have so far.

Wow! Those mods make it look sweet. I think I'll have to try some of them out sometime.

Thanks for the tip on the console hints.

I've been reworking Bethanys face a bit.. I think I like it where it is now..

Bethany_Sin25.jpg

Bethany_Sin26.jpg

Bethany_Sin27.jpg

Full rez shots:

This is my Male Ranger..

Mongoose

I am not sure how I got it sunny in Kvatch.. Maybe a weather mod..

Oblivion is probably the best looking game out right now. There seems to be a trend of hiding up ugly textures with lots of blur effects, but Obby has a good mix of textures and shaders.

Oblivion is probably the best looking game out right now. There seems to be a trend of hiding up ugly textures with lots of blur effects, but Obby has a good mix of textures and shaders.

Graphics is one of the few strong points the game has (without mods). Luckily, one of those strong points is the great modding community. :D I really need to install this game again.

Graphics is one of the few strong points the game has (without mods). Luckily, one of those strong points is the great modding community. :D I really need to install this game again.

Wait...FEW? I thought oblivion had more then just a few...But ill agree with you on Graphics and Modding Community.

Wait...FEW? I thought oblivion had more then just a few...But ill agree with you on Graphics and Modding Community.

I just felt that the storyline/quests were very weak with no motivation whatsoever. Along with barely any variation between NPCs, towns, and most environments. After one week of playing vanilla Oblivion I was done until some large mods were created. After that, I now have over five hundred hours logged. Just my opinion and let me add that I do think that vanilla Oblivion was worth the price of admission more so than 95% of the trash that comes out today. I was just expecting much more depth from a RPG.

Back