Post your Mobile Devices!

moto-q9c-verizon.jpg

Nice touch pro, too bad it went out of style yesterday.....Touch Pro2 FTW!

The only real difference is the improvement from 640x480 to 800x480 and switching over to more of a Tilt like slider which im not quite sure i like yet...

Other than that, its the same hardware inside so no real loss there.;)

motorola_razr_v3xx_vaja_case_1.JPG

Sony Vaio TR3AP, Nintento DS, Sony DSC-T9, Motorola RAZR V3XX w/ Vaja ivolution case, Zune and Sandisk Sansa e280

I've never had much need for the net on my phone since my 10 inch laptop is always at arm's reach. I keep that camera with me too, the one on my RAZR is pretty useless.

motorola_razr_v3xx_vaja_case_1.JPG

Sony Vaio TR3AP, Nintento DS, Sony DSC-T9, Motorola RAZR V3XX w/ Vaja ivolution case, Zune and Sandisk Sansa e280

I've never had much need for the net on my phone since my 10 inch laptop is always at arm's reach. I keep that camera with me too, the one on my RAZR is pretty useless.

You could effectively nix all of those devices with something like an HTC Touch Pro. Maybe not the DS... but still the Touch pro has alot of fun games.

You could effectively nix all of those devices with something like an HTC Touch Pro. Maybe not the DS... but still the Touch pro has alot of fun games.

Actually, for something like that i think the iPhone or Touch Pro2 would be best :p

Why both the Zune and Sandisk Sansa e280?

I don't carry both at once. The Zune was a whim purchase (woot.com) although I've grown to like it, even though it doesn't run Rockbox.

I love how we're all running Touch Pros with custom ROMs

Well if you buy a windows mobile htc device and you arent running a custom rom, then somethings wrong with ya :D

But windows mobiles days are numbered.....As soon as theres a fully working android build and its flashable....forget winmo!

Well if you buy a windows mobile htc device and you arent running a custom rom, then somethings wrong with ya :D

But windows mobiles days are numbered.....As soon as theres a fully working android build and its flashable....forget winmo!

I dont know. WinMo 7 may give android something to fight for.

I dont know. WinMo 7 may give android something to fight for.

The only thing I know Android has over WinMo is instant OTA updates. And maybe the ability for the user to download the OS and test updates on their computers before they put them on their phones, but I feel that there are WinMo emulators for that...

[snip]
jk I got a Piece of Sh*t samsung flip phone and this
[snip]

ok, I lol'd

edit: banned after 2 days.. nice.

mine as well post my mobile.. I like this G1 but I miss my old iphone sometimes.

G1-5.jpg

How did you take such a good picture of your phone? It looks amazing!

Anyways heres mine, ATT Tilt running Android

1001139.jpg

Forgive my crappy photo skills, need to work on em, and get a better camera!

Sitting on an LG Chocolate (2), ha! It's a pos but nothing on vzw has blown my skirt up. I'm up for renewal in nov. and planning on either the Omnia, or the Omnia HD if it is available by then.

LG Vantage(Called the glimmer in the states)w/512mb Micro SD card thats going to be replaced with a 4gig soon. And a 2nd Gen iPod nano 2gb silver with sony fontopias.

Back