Post Your Mac Desktop

Ah right, I feel silly now. :eek:

Just like how I felt after my whole "Deleted my Apple Support Dock Icon" thread.

Ok, maybe not as stupid as me... mine was pretty bad.

MacDesktop%2022507.jpg

You, my friend, have TASTE! :D

apple + shift + 3 OR you can do apple + shift + 4 and it allows you crop the part you want to take a screenshot of (love that).

Some of these images are scaled down to upload them to websites, but also the MB is only 1280x800.

Going to the Apple store and seeing it, it is small, but for the work I (personally) would do it fits. If you plan on doing a lot of video editing, photo editing, etc. it might seem small.

AOL...LOL

nice pic though

AIM, yes, AOL, no. I haven't used AOL in over a decade, because it sucks. Yeah, I'm an extreme RE fanatic.
I run my system at 1280x1024, but when I took the screenshot I had been messing with the resolution for both monitors, and forgot to set it back from 800x600 before I took the shot.

AIM, yes, AOL, no. I haven't used AOL in over a decade, because it sucks. Yeah, I'm an extreme RE fanatic.
I run my system at 1280x1024, but when I took the screenshot I had been messing with the resolution for both monitors, and forgot to set it back from 800x600 before I took the shot.

Then why would you have it on your dock?

If I don't use something for a week, it comes off.

hhmmm!! Why is my desktop image showing up as a link and not as an image? I used the insert image icon in the post section.

Wow, interesting look at the car and then look at its reflection....

Yeah, the reflection is Audi's track car; pretty much saying that they're one in the same etc..

It's a sweet looking car, that R8 is.

Thanks for the babe's name.

I agree about wallpapers. It's inevitable someone will like it and want to have it as well. As a common courtesy to users and the forum, please spare us the redundant posts by giving a name of the wallpaper and when possible, where to get it. It's a lot of work with links and such, but most of you have already gone through it to take screencaps and upload them, please just go the extra mile.

Thanks

PS Wiregen, I am also wondering how you personalized your Google homepage. I looked through the settings but to no avail.

Thanks again.

Back