Post your "gaming" System Specs and Pics.

----------------------------------
Asus P4S800D
P4 Prescott 3.2 w/ Thermaltake Pipe 101 & AS5
1 GB PDP Patriot PC3200 2-3-2-5 RAM
BFG 6800 GT
Audigy 2 ZS
Dell 17" LCD monitor
12x DVD-ROM
24x12x24 CD-RW
30G IDE
80G SATA
Antec SS450W PSU
----------------------------------

Comp2.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

Yes, I know there is a glass there.

Yes, I know the wiring is a mess. I'll get there. I just upgraded a whole lot after Christmas and didn't want to fool with the wiring.

I play:

MOHAA, Spearhead, and Pacific Assault
Call of Duty and UO
Age of Mythology: Titans
Battlefield: Vietnam
LOTR: Battle for Middle Earth
C&C: Generals
America's Army

and I do a little Photoshop on the side. Nothing big.

EDIT: There actually are blue and UV CCFL's in there, and the fans on the bottom intakes are blue/UV LED's. The Digi-cam's flash just kinda overrides the blueness.

*Throws challenge flag*

wait 5 mins----

After reviewing the thread, we have found that Senturion is prejudiced against Dell. Although this prejudice is probably valid, we would like to note that it's just a flamin' mousepad, and the Dell monitor was free. That will be 15 yards, automatic 1st down.

I bought a Dell 4550 with a free 17" LCD upgrade (1280x1024 native) then upgraded the vid card, then bought a new mobo and case, and so on and so forth, and after 2 more new vid cards, new RAM, and a new processor and PSU, I eventually came to what I have now. Plus, I don't want to scratch the table with my mouse, so I use the cheap mousepad, the Dell keyboard is just a keyboard, and I don't even use the speakers. I have a Logitech Headset. Thank you for your business, please come again. :D

My specs:

ABIT KV8Pro mobo
AMD 64 3200+
1 gig Corsair XMS 2, 3, 2, 5 memory
eVGA GeForce 6800 Ultra Extreme <---rare card. Higher stock clock speed than regular 6800 Ultra
Dell 2001 FP 21 inch LCD

Everything is watercooled...chipset, CPU, and video card.

yy1.jpg

yy2.jpg

yy3.jpg

yy4.jpg

yy5.jpg

Pardon the messy room...I built my system in my bro's room.

DOOM 3:
At 1600 x 1200 under "ultra mode," with 2x AA and 8x AF I get 62.9 frames per second in DOOM 3. Considering DOOM 3 is capped at 60 FPS, those numbers are amazing. Any frames over 60 per second will just get rendered more than once.

EDIT: BTW, my PC is optimized for the best watercooling. The tubing is the shortest length possible for max flow rate. That's why I had to use that ribbing to make sure it doesnt' kink from that length. I could have always run more tubing, but that defeats the purpose.

EDIT 2: The case is shown without panels on just so you can see the watercooling and the duct...duh. With a YY cube you can hide all the ugly PSU cables on the other side. :p

Ribbed for pleasure? HAHAHAHAHAH.

My setup:
PICT0656.JPG

Shuttle ST61G4B
Pentium 4 2.4A @ 3.0 167x18
OCZ PC3700 2x256 Gold Rev.2
ATI Radeon 9600Pro
52x32x52 Sony CD-RW
Maxtor DiamondPlus 9 120GB IDE HDD
NEC MultiSync 1565 LCD
Zippy Mini-keyboard
Logitech MX510 + func surface 1030

Also in the pic i have the dock for my Rio Karma and a Deskjet 3520. Got it for $40 and it prints great photos lol. Got a Logitech headset and a cheap Sony Clie PDA that I use from time to time. And yes I read Harry Potter. Basically the ONLY books i have a want to read so whatever. Gets me away from the comp no? That bottom shelf is reserved for a Klipsch woofer when I get the 2.1 system. Gotta get a job though. Shuttle was bought with xmas money as I needed to replace a mobo so I figured I'd just get a new "comp" all together. Next upgrades are gonna be: 6600GT, DVD Burner and a SATA drive to add to this. And yes it is overclocked. But the ICE cooler keeps the Prescott tame. lol Idle is about 40-42 and load hits 60 but thats fine. I've gotten it up to 3.3 and thats as high as it will go.

Pics of my new PC:
imgdisp.jpg

imgdisp1.jpg

Look at the numbers and then look at the key. Look for the corresponding number and there is info about the piece of Hardware.
numbered.jpg

1. Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHZ w/HT technology 800 FSB - Overclocked to 3.5 GHZ

2. ABIT ATI Radeon X700 w/128 MB

3. LITE-ON CDRW Drive (Brought over from my old PC)

4. LITE-ON DVD Reader (Also brough over from my old PC)

5. Western Digital 120 GB EIDE HD

6. ASUS P5AD2 Premium Mobo - Specs here: http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket775/p5ad2-p/overview.htm

7. DIABLOTEK 550 Watt PSU

8. Sound Blaster Surround Audio Card (Mobo comes with great sound card built in but my speakers have a special output that only this card has)

You can't really see it but I got 2 sticks of Corsair 512 MB DDR2 PC4200 RAM and it's set up to be Dual Channel. (Both sticks are in the yellow sockets)

fallguy said:
Your wiring job makes my eyes hurt. :(

Whats so bad about it? The only thing I see wrong is the power wire from the fan in the back stretching over across the case to reach a power connector.

WS6 said:
Not sure how to rate yours, but I give you 2 thumbs up.

Intel P4 2.4A Prescott running stock speed
1024meg DDR Ram
Seagate Cheetah 36gig 10K Rpm SCSI System Drive
Seagate Cheetah 36gig 10K Rpm SCSI Storage Drive
WD 60gig 7200 Rpm IDE Storage Drive
Asus 9600XT 128 meg VIVO Card
Asus P4PE2-X motherboard

net3.jpg

nice pic there, nothing like the 16 year old on the background

I'd hit it :p
Anyways, back on topic before the thread gets locked. ;)

i see it now

- Hey Hilary
~ Hello...
- Hey what you say you come back to my place
~ Why
- I have somthing i want you to sign
~ Why cant i sign it here?
- umm..
~ well?
-ok *ZIP*
~ *SLAP*

No pictures at the moment

Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Asus P4C800 Deluxe
2GB PC-3200 DDR
GeForce 660GT
40GB HDD (OS)
120GB HDD (games)

ComputerBox34 said:
Whats so bad about it? The only thing I see wrong is the power wire from the fan in the back stretching over across the case to reach a power connector.

Wires shouldnt be seen near that much. Just zipping them up doesnt make it a good wire job. :(

Computer%20Setup.JPG

Rear%20Computer%20speakers.jpg

My surround sound is setup perfectly, I even ran the wires under the baseboard behind me so my girlfriend wouldn't complain about the wires :)

AMD Barton 3000+ 400FSB
Abit NF7 nForce2
Sound Blaster Audigy 2 zs
1GB Kingston Hyper X PC-3500 memory
60 GB hard drive 7200rpm ( I need a raptor!)
Geforce 4 Ti4600 128mb video card (needs upgrading)
Microsoft Natural Keyboard (best keyboard known to mortal man)
Logitech two button and scroll wheel optical mouse ($16 on newegg, I hate mice with lots of buttons)

aZn_plyR said:
LoL, i can't be a child molester :p too bad she's 1 year older than me hehehheh
You simply arent trying hard enough. Time to move on to 8 year olds for you. :eek: :p

My main system
P4 [email protected]
2 gigs PC3200 (512x4)
Asus P4P800SE
Radeon X800Pro (oc'd I forget settings I am on a different comp)
Turtle beach Santa Cruz sound
WD 74 gig 10k raptor (sata)
Maxtor 120 gig IDE (general storage, was old system drive)
Adaptec 2940 w/uw scsi card
Seagate 146 gig 10k SCSI drive (video and music storage)
Seagate 146 gig 10k SCSI drive (Games+apps storage)
Lite on 16x single layer dvdrw
Lite on 16x dvd drive

2cpu%20one%20fan.JPG

(the pic is not in the Lian Li)

2- 2.4's D1 @ 3.0 (stock volts for now) , Asus NCCH-DL
2*256mb PC3200LL twinX (for now)
PNY 6800gt 400/1080
2*80gb sata raid-0, 2-160gb sata RAID-1, one 80gb for filetransportation
Lian Li PC6070b
Antec 550w EPS12v (24 pin leetness)
dvd burner/ cd burner/
NEC LCD1712

and some of the worst gaming skills ever, oh well i build pretty rigs :)

Back