Post your coolermaster stacker 830,831,832

^ The front of this case does not come off. Rather the CD bay covers are removable. All of them from top to bottom.

And don't worry about the 4th fan. It isn't going to make much difference.

@ironroot

The Zalman CNPS9500 is small enough to allow use of all 4 fans. And for the bottom fans, you will have to remove the bottom mesh piece and cut/grind out extra holes for the fan screws to fit, but yes they do fit underneath, especially with the wheels on. In fact I wouldn't recommend using fans on the bottom without the wheels as they would be just about hitting the floor. Check my other post on page 4 for pics of fans underneath on my case.

100_0624.jpg

@ironroot

The Zalman CNPS9500 is small enough to allow use of all 4 fans. And for the bottom fans, you will have to remove the bottom mesh piece and cut/grind out extra holes for the fan screws to fit, but yes they do fit underneath, especially with the wheels on. In fact I wouldn't recommend using fans on the bottom without the wheels as they would be just about hitting the floor. Check my other post on page 4 for pics of fans underneath on my case.

U don't have to cut the mesh, u take it off, install the fans, then put the mesh back on. No drilling needed.

But if you are on rug you have to have the wheels on or the fans are gonna suck in rug.

you know you are probably right, just when I did mine I put the mesh on the outside as well, which necessitated the cutting. In hindsight, now that you mention it, that would have been a lot easier.... Oh well.

You guys are great thanks for all the information but I got one more question
On newegg the black stacker 830 evo is list as RC-830-KKN3-GP
but on zipzoomfly it is listed as RC-830-KKN2-GP
Is there a diffrence between the two?
If so what?

Thanks again

You guys are great thanks for all the information but I got one more question
On newegg the black stacker 830 evo is list as RC-830-KKN3-GP
but on zipzoomfly it is listed as RC-830-KKN2-GP
Is there a diffrence between the two?
If so what?

Thanks again

I Believe the only difference between those two models is the KKN2 includes the BTX conversion kit, which is not in the KKN3 version, so if you want to use a BTX motherboard, you'd be better to go with the KKN2, but if you are using a standard ATX motherboard, then either one will work.

funny on zip zoom fly they show a black stacker but in the specs it says silver i sent an email to their customer service asking what color it was and they never replied so idk what it is but all i know is that when i get my paycheck in 2 weeks im buying one.

bump i get mine when ever provantage decides to ship it its been 3 days now so it should be soon

i got mine and it HUGE. Gwt my motherboard back tomorrow so i will post pics then.

cable managment isnt really that hard with the case you just have to be creative.

I just learned from my system builder that the silver aluminum Stacker has been discontinued. Laaaame!

they have both been discontinued for a while now. retailers and e-tailers are just selling off what few they have in stock. The cosmos was originally intended to replace the stacker and so far it seems to be doing that. Only the future will tell but, generally when a product is discontinued they dont usually come back. Ex: the Ikea jerker the wildly popular desk was discontinued and replaced by the fredrik which is not nearly as nice as the jerker but the jerker never came back.

Finally got to upload mine lemme know what you think about it.

No Flash
hdd040.jpg

Flash
hdd044.jpg

Mobo Lights
hdd045.jpg

Night Pics
hdd046.jpg

hdd047.jpg

hdd048.jpg

The vast improvements from the old including my "new" used Jerker desk (YAY Craigslist)

hdd049.jpg

hdd050.jpg

Game Collection (only the very best);-)
hdd051.jpg

hdd052.jpg

Xbox 360 60 gb version and my Lego Technic dirt bike
hdd053.jpg

There have been some pretty sick setups so far. I just got a new wb and I redid my water loop so I finally got to take some of pics of it so here they are.

CIMG0203.jpg

CIMG0204.jpg

CIMG0205.jpg

CIMG0195.jpg

CIMG0197.jpg

I had an p5e deluxe mobo but it crapped out on me so I had to rma it. This is just a temporary setup until I get my mobo back then I'll rewire everything.

Hey guys I have a question regarding the stacker. I had planned on going with the 830se (the one with the 1000w ps). I have always loved the stacker and since that 1000w ps got such an amazing review here at [H] I thought why not.

Is the stacker roughly the same size as mt TT armor that I currently have in my sig? I'm building a new rig when ci7 launches and this is my case. Thanks.

Hi All
Well this week I’m going to do my firsts Intel gaming rig these are the following stuff I will use
CM Stacker 832,
CM 4 in 3
CM 6, Blue Led Silent Fan
CM Cross Flow Fan
CM Real Power Pro 1000 watt
CM V8
Blue Neon Tube Thermaltake
Asus P6T Deluxe
Intel Core I7 920 2,66GHZ 8M L3 Cache/4.8GT/s Quick Path/Socket 1366(Nehalem)#7699
6GB DDR3 Kit 1,866MHz Dominator with Airflow fan or ? Corsair XMS3,6GB (3X2GB) 240-PIN SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC312800) Triple Channel Kit Advice please
Pioneer DVR .212BK
Teac FDD
Seagate 1TB Barracuda 7200.11 32MB Cache S-ATA II NCQ Hard Disk Drive Model "ST31000340AS"
Geforce GTX 280 OC/HTDP/1G
Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 5500 Revolution

Also Going to use my BRAVIA S-series 40inch Tv and my pioneer High power surround package S-MS700 and S-EW2 subwoofer and 7.1-channel A/V receiver VSX-817-S

DSC00037.jpg
DSC00036.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Well I thought I would bring this thread back to show you all my redone stacker 830

DSCF0754-1.jpg

DSCF0749-1.jpg

DSCF0748-1.jpg

DSCF0747.jpg

Hey,

I got a stacker 832 and i have the hdd's mounted individually in the CD/DVD drive bays. I am running a MCP655 pump and about to add a lailing D5 to it. where should i put the lailing?

Most internals were bought together a couple years ago so it's only a 939 system, but still worth a look!

Specs:
Case - Cooler Master Stacker 830
Motherboard - DFI LanParty UT SLI-DR Expert
CPU - AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+
CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Big Typhoon
Memory - 4 x 512MB DDR-400 (3 are OCZ)
GPU - Geforce 8600GT
ODD - ASUS DVD-RW (not shown in some pics)
HDD Bays - 4 + 5 bay Startech Hot-swap
Storage - 2TB internal, 20TB on LAN
PSU - Thermaltake 680w
Fan Controller - Zalman ZM-MFC2
Light Controller - Sunbeam 4-channel & sound activation unit
Fans - 2x 120mm blue LED, 1x CoolJag text displaying 120mm

Video 1
Video 2

Cables need a bit of a cleanup, that will eventually come.

freaksavior you have just shown me the best way to do cable management in this case thank you soo much... i am going to be hacking into my case this weekend thats for sure

freaksavior you have just shown me the best way to do cable management in this case thank you soo much... i am going to be hacking into my case this weekend thats for sure

Your welcome, all i can say is take your time.

I usually try it several times before i can get it the way i like it.

Nothign special. I have it setup in the inverted ATX fashion. I love this thing, even though it's loud as hell.
DSC05251.jpg

DSC05252.jpg

My new baby:

Sorry, lots of pics.

Stacker 832 with the new Stacker 830SE mobo tray. Other specs in sig.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php