Post your 3dMark 2005 scores here. (Link to list in 1st post)

Dude your video OC is much higher so yea of course youll get a higher score.

Be a man and come down to my speeds and lets see what you got!

ATTENTION!

Make sure to have you new scores in by tomorrow at 11:00 PM Eastern so they can make it on the New Year Edition of the list.

I am going to try to post it right at Midnight.

To answer your question even before you ask it... Yes I do have a life, it just does not involve alcohol in any way.

rahavsmt said:
5296. Spec in sig

WUt??? only 5296 with ur golden sample...? and it's clocked at 440/1200 too... you should be near where I am.. and btw what drivers are u using? i am using 71.20

jstyle said:

hmmm? looks awful low
my $199 6800nu softmodded @ 380/800 kicks your ass
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm05=406389 4k+ marks

I'm thinking you have something wrong with your:
memory settings(ratio with ram running slower than FSB),
drivers(improperly installed),
or graphics settings (AA/AF forced on, etc.)?

Your CPU marks look good for your set up, and your core/mem speeds are ok. Did you install this card after using an ATI card (and forget to use a driver/reg cleaner)? Or did you change mobo's with out doing a fresh install (messed up chipset drivers)?

A fresh install of Windows would probably solve your problems.

aZn_plyR said:
WUt??? only 5296 with ur golden sample...? and it's clocked at 440/1200 too... you should be near where I am.. and btw what drivers are u using? i am using 71.20

Yeah, i kinda noticed that my score is low compared to others. Im using 67.03 driver. Whats your fps for source VST? i get 111 fps at 1280*1024. Setting all max except AA at 4x.

rahavsmt said:
Yeah, i kinda noticed that my score is low compared to others. Im using 67.03 driver. Whats your fps for source VST? i get 111 fps at 1280*1024. Setting all max except AA at 4x.

I ran it at the same settings and got 116.

i guess i got more because of my extra ten mhz on the core anddddd different drivers..

and btw, did u turn off aa and af in 3dmark?

^^ Can't change a damn thing with the free version. Otherwise you just click the buttons and change the settings via drop down menu.

abudhu said:
^^ Can't change a damn thing with the free version. Otherwise you just click the buttons and change the settings via drop down menu.

lol dude.. that's why you turn off AA and AF in your nvidia control panel....

Well with the comp in my sig I get an amazing 73 in 3d Mark03

When I try to run 3dMark05 i get this error

IDirect3DDevice9::CreatePixelSHader failed: Invalid call (D3DERIMALICALL)

aZn_plyR said:
I ran it at the same settings and got 116.

i guess i got more because of my extra ten mhz on the core anddddd different drivers..

and btw, did u turn off aa and af in 3dmark?

Just installed 71.24 and now i off aa and af. But instead of 440 in running it at 430 because i noticed some clipping. New score is 5597

We have 290 scores now.

Will we see 10 more in less than 24 hours?
Will we have 300 scores before 2004 is over?

Ask your friends to bench their computers and to submit their scores.

Hurry!! Do it NOW!

Get to the choppa!!

EDIT

Nevermind guys. I searched around and I have tons of scores in the thread that first announced the arrival of 3DMark05.

There are 13 pages to look through, and I am going to bed now after completing 3 pages.
There are currently 323 scores on the list.

After my computer freezing several times on it, i got it working. I scored(oh em gee) 3 marks. Thats right, envy. GG for 3dfx cards.

As soon as I get my machine reformatted on SP2 (not that I don't have it now, just trying something) I'll run 2k5 on it.

Hurrah!

We have 370 scores now!!!

I went through the entire 13 page "3Dmark 2005 released" thread where I found over 70 more new scores!

Weeeeeeeee!

Also because I now have info on 10 OC speeds, I have averages for the various FX5900 cards.

mentok1982 said:
Hurrah!

We have 370 scores now!!!

I went through the entire 13 page "3Dmark 2005 released" thread where I found over 70 more new scores!

Weeeeeeeee!

Also because I now have info on 10 OC speeds, I have averages for the various FX5900 cards.

Nice... can you add the URL to the link somewhere in your post(s)? ;)

New List For The New Year

So I am using a different photo hosting site now, so you can actually see the list now without the links.

I hope you all like it.

I saw your score in the other thread but not until after I posted the list. Sorry.

Back