Post Your 360 PlayStation

Finally got around to picking up a 360...

livingroom.jpg

codeoverride80 said:
IMG]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/7647/img11241al.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/9045/img11288qe.jpg[/IMG]

Where did you get those lights from? They look really nice, could use them at my apartment.

zero002021 said:
Where did you get those lights from? They look really nice, could use them at my apartment.

Thanks! I got the tall light next to my TV at Target a few years ago. Not sure if they still carry it. I like how it looks and all but it doesn't provide much lighting other than "mood" light ;)

How did I manage to miss this thread the 1st time around? Here's my setup, it's a little more complete now, I put up the screen frame last weekend. Just need to attach it better and clean up the paint around it, and I'm done. Final screen size is around 96" or so.

AlphexHunter said:
hey JBark can you give us your specs specialy for that projector ? thanks

Yeah, is the Sanyo Z4, 1280x720 native. So far, I'm extremely happy with it. It doesn't like lots of ambient light, but as long as their isn't light shining on the screen directly, it works pretty damn good. With all the lights off, it looks like a plasma.

The Z5 just came out, and it's a good upgrade from the Z4. The Panasonic AX100U is also new, and is a bit brighter than the Z5, but does cost a couple hundred more.

Rest of the stuff, nothing fancy, I went more for bang-for-the-buck than awesome.
Receiver - Denon 3803. Got it for half price about 2 years ago.
Speakers - Fluance SX-HTB+ and PartsExpress 12" Dayton Sub. Highly recommended budget speakers and sub.

Surprisingly, the entire setup costs about the same as a decent 50"+ HDTV. People are shocked after they see it and I tell them how much it really costs. Most guesses are at least 5k-10k, where in reality it's in the 2k-3k range these days.

Shep said:
Nice JBark, my setup suddenly looks crappy hehehe :).
Ha, sorry about that. :)

I must confess, I actually spend more time upstairs using my 37" LCD than a spend downstairs with the projector. Just seems like overkill to turn everything on just to watch a TV show.

I know I'm a little behind the times but it works for me and I love it.

atari5.jpg

alexheinz said:
Would you mind taking a few pictures of the 360 running on that screen? I am considering trading in my 26" lcd for a 20 or 21 inch and then saving the extra money.

lol sry took so long but here yah go

IMGA0814.jpg

IQ isnt all that, pic was taken using a panasonic e-wear

Back