Post up your UV systems

lkiller1231

Limp Gawd
Yeah, LEDs are just overused...

Time to show some UV actions;)

Will be posting mine after schools over

Here's an old rig of mine... figured I'd post it...

antecnsk44002.jpg

antecnsk44006.jpg

thanks!
But its acually not a mixture.. the tubing is just 1 uv clear/blue coating . so it gives a nice effect of a glowing green inside the tube with a light blue outline on the tube. the whole loop is running off of one triple 120mm radiator. decent temps, once i save enough $$ to upgade to a new system, Ill toss in the other dual 120mm radiator back on it and perhaps get a lil bit bigger case to fit them both inside the case.. Im not a huge fan of the radiator siting outside the box.. even tho its theramally better for it.
thanks for looking!

yep. yeah, that rig is amazing.. I have seen those pics of it before...

I really like a tasteful use of UV to accent pieces, it'll be nice to see what else pops up in this thread :p

Did you change the RED LED fans that came with the HAF?

Yes, well what I did was, I took out the front LED fan, removed the LEDs, and moved to the side window. Then I moved the black LED fan from the side, to the front.

So now there is no LED lights in the front, and the clear LED fan on the side window.

Also, that first pic was taken before I installed my (2) GTX260s.

Motley, you should get those blue UV fans (like those Gelids) I think that way, the rear fan will match the tone of your case :D

OK, I just ordered one of these, along with a new CPU cooler, the Asus Silent SQ EVO.

I'll post up pics when I get them next week!!!

I hope some more people post up some UV water setups.

I rebuilt my UV system... it's now my 24/7 rig

GLOWpc.jpg

I guess it looks mostly the same.. oh well.

Look awesome, acrylic cases are hard to keep wiring clean, did a great job.

btw, what's that on top your hard drive?

Man, this thread makes me want to go all out with a UV themed build (keeping it simple to 1-2 colors) with a DFI UV Board, UV sleeving, UV Fans... etc. lawl.

D=

Man, this thread makes me want to go all out with a UV themed build (keeping it simple to 1-2 colors) with a DFI UV Board, UV sleeving, UV Fans... etc. lawl.

D=

lol go for it!! and post up some pics. UV motherboards? didn't even know they had them.:cool:

Yea, DFI is one of the only companies to do that...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/r3v3nant/x58b7.jpgIMG]
[IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/r3v3nant/7900GT9.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

you can see in his picks that the PCI slots and other ports are UV... =)

Look awesome, acrylic cases are hard to keep wiring clean, did a great job.

btw, what's that on top your hard drive?

Hi - thanks! yeah, getting the wiring sorta nice was kind of tough.. I still don't like the eSATA cables on the bottom, but I'll deal with them next time I open her up for a cleaning... on top of the hard drive? Which ones? ;) there's the CCFL inverter which is over the system disks (inside the case near the middle/front) and on top of the PC I have my two externals.. nothing really over them but they are kind of getting some reflected light from the fans and stuff..

These are some of the trippiest setups I've ever seen. Nice job guys. It's a welcomed change to the boring interiors I'm used to seeing ;)

D=

Imagine there is UV PCB for motherboards and graphic cards :D That will be awesome:cool:

Keep posting guys:)

BTW, imma post mine during the summer holiday when I can finally have some time to finish my UV project

Back