Post Scriptum Realistic WWII game

You call this screenshot "good looking"? OMG, it looks like something from 2004.

I am not saying that the game isn't good, but good looking? No, sorry, it is certainly not.

What looks like 2004? The player arm and sleeve? If you ignore that, it looks pretty damn good to me. What else are you looking for in graphics? What would they need to change to make it look more 2018 (besides the arm, as that is obvious)?

Yeah and if you ignore the textures from the ground, the textures from the roofs and the leafs and that gun, then yeah, it looks pretty good. Pretty empty without the arm and without the textures but yeah, then it would be acceptable. Honestly, i do not even care about gfx as long as the game is good, but calling this good looking is just...wrong.

Must be bugs or his PC because everything else I've seen looks better. Really want to give this a try, but it is made by the Squad devs. I didn't care for Squad at all. Weapon animations and sounds aside I found the game to be boring. Maps are too big, empty & ugly. I loved the original Red Orchestra and think that hits the perfect balance of realism and fun. Enjoying Rising Storm 2 Vietnam even if the graphics are a bit dated.

It's not great or even good at anything. Why does a game like Assassins Creed England and France from like 2,3 years ago that look better and run better performance wise with like 50 people on screen walking around. And the explosions aren't even that great, Just Cause 3 had them beat already. Gameplay-wise the game is boring and even worse then Squad. If you have the entire day to fart around and pretend you're important than I'm sure you'll enjoy this game but if you want to shoot and kill people for an hour or 2, just wait for Battlefield.

Had someone drive me in a Tank finally figured out how to get into one Press F I couldn't tell the difference between our vechicals so I blew up like 3 of ours. I have a hard time trying to figure out the enemy is.

This game is like Dark Souls WWII because you do all that work then just end up dying.

Had someone drive me in a Tank finally figured out how to get into one Press F I couldn't tell the difference between our vechicals so I blew up like 3 of ours. I have a hard time trying to figure out the enemy is.

This game is like Dark Souls WWII because you do all that work then just end up dying.
lol. like squad you have to use your map before you shoot at most things.

Yeah and if you ignore the textures from the ground, the textures from the roofs and the leafs and that gun, then yeah, it looks pretty good. Pretty empty without the arm and without the textures but yeah, then it would be acceptable. Honestly, i do not even care about gfx as long as the game is good, but calling this good looking is just...wrong.

His screenshot is with low settings or something. The game looks far better on my system, not sure what's going on with his, but the LOD levels and textures are pretty bad on his system.

Didn't hear about this game until I saw it on Steam Top Sellers, and the ARMA comparisons in here...so my question is, is this purely PvP or is there AI able to be added?

Back