Post Pictures of your Console Setups! All Generations

did you get that TV on black friday 2006? i have the same one :)

Hehe yea my friend got 2 of them during that Black Friday. I bought it off of him a couple months ago for $250. My previous set was a 20" tube so I'm loving this set!

bedroom.JPG

I had to move everything into my bedroom due to construction. It's a little tight, but I like having everything at my fingertips :)

I just don't have cable in my bedroom, but then again that's what the internet is for...

My wife convinced me that it was time to go Hi-Def. I upgraded my TV to a 37" Samsung LN37A450. It is a great set, everything looks phenomenal on it. Had to get an upconverting DVD player to go with it. :)

DSC00841.JPG

Here is what the old setup looked like for comparisons sake. I have done some additional updates since this picture was taken, as you can see :D :

305341379_67cd9c5900_o.jpg

Close, I did previously use the 595s The amp is a Darkvoice 332 with custom tubes and the cans are Sennheiser HD650s.

Nice! That's a serious setup you got there. I bet you're a member of head-fi.org. I want a nice tube headphone amp, I've been looking at the Little Dots a little but right now all I have is a pair of Sennheiser PX100 headphones.

Nice! That's a serious setup you got there. I bet you're a member of head-fi.org. I want a nice tube headphone amp, I've been looking at the Little Dots a little but right now all I have is a pair of Sennheiser PX100 headphones.

Yep I am a member at Headfi. I own a pair of PX100s too, they don't really respond to amping so I wouldn't bother.

I bought a new TV today. It's a Sony 40 inch Bravia XBR40BR4 1080P 120hz LCD TV and I love it :D . This is the TV that I've been eyeing for such a long time and I finally bought it today. I just finished setting it up, still have a few loose ends but I will iron it out tomorrow, now I just want to enjoy it.

Out with the old (27 inch Viewsonic):
Old-MediaCenter.JPG

The new setup (40 inch Sony):
2008-NewSetup1.JPG

Side view:
2008-NewSetup2.JPG

My Lakers lost today :( :
2008-NewSetup3.JPG

Sony PS3's picture viewer:
2008-NewSetup4.JPG

Simpson's wallpaper:
2008-NewSetup5.JPG

The awesome night light remote :D :
2008-NewSetup6.JPG

Built an entertainment center and sold my Westinghouse 42" TV. Got a Samsung 40" 650 series, which is an amazing upgrade.

Unfortunately my L/R speakers won't fit in front of it, so I have them behind it angled out.

Built an entertainment center and sold my Westinghouse 42" TV. Got a Samsung 40" 650 series, which is an amazing upgrade.

Unfortunately my L/R speakers won't fit in front of it, so I have them behind it angled out.

I had the same issue as you do with my 42" Sammy Plasma. I just twisted the feet till they stopped and layed the speakers down on their sides. Works good so far and I can at least hear the audio coming out of them.

Who cares about the TV, you're rock some serious Chucks. :D

HAHAHAH thanks. I'm just really into casual and comfy shoes. I have a bunch of Chucks with those near Kobe being my best ones (and I haven't used them either). They are the Century Print double ups, these ones:

conversecenturyprint1mx8.jpg

I have other shoes like Prison Issue Galinskys, Kosoi Sk8 Hi Vans, a few Nikes, Nike +'s, Camo Sauconys etc. etc. I'm a dirty little shoe whore :D!

Still working on getting my sound system:

hdtv2hz8.jpg

Wow, that's an awesome view, chair, & media/ gaming center. Everything just looks simplistic and minimalist. I love it. The view looks peaceful. You must really enjoy it. :)

Still working on getting my sound system:
hdtv1an0.jpg

I am debating on whether to get a entertainment center like that or just go with a wall mount. It definitely looks really good the way you have it. Decisions, decisions...

This is my living room console and TV/Movie watching setup. I'll be moving to a bigger place next month which will help with the cramped space.

deskdp9.jpg

XBOX 360 goes through the widescreen (I have it on a switch). I got tired of fighting the wife for the "good" tv so I hooked it up to my 19" Samsung SyncMaster 940bw. CRT monitor on the left is for non-widescreen friendly games (like BF2) and runs as my dvr/media tv through an ATI 650hd tv card.

Sorry about the bad quality pic. I took it with my phone.

Here is our setup...

52" Samsung LCD ( 1080p )
Integra DTR-5.1
Infinity Kappa floor speakers & center
JBL Cinema 10" subwoofer

We are having the floor redone to its natural maple color and covering the wood walls with paintable wallpaper so the room doesn't look so old school.

img00150ht4.jpg

Panasonic TH50PZ700U 50" plasma
Denon AVR 887 Receiver
Playstation 3

Klipsch Quintet III w/ Sony SS-MF515s for the front.
Klipsch 10" powered subwoofer.

P1000754.jpg

P1000759.jpg

P1000752.jpg

The speakers are old Electro-Voice EVS-13b bookshelves that I got free from the folks - I'm hunting for some newer speakers on Craigslist.

*meh* Picture got nuked, new one later.

HDTV is a Sony KDS-55A3000 SXRD. Gamecube is there for playing GBA games via flash cart. Receiver is a new Sony STR-DA2400ES. You should be able to figure out the rest from my sig. Everything is hooked up by HDMI when possible and component when not (Wii, GC).

Why did they unsticky this? This belongs here for people who visit and want to show there system setup.

Back