Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

was hoping someone would bump this thread :D
I look WAY better than my last image. which you can't see, because my host had a gay attack and now all my shit is gone omg :X

so anyways...
wowchar.jpg

That game looks amazing. Too bad I am not willing to pay 50 bucks for a game I may not like and could only really experience it if I pay another 15 a month.

jdunner3 said:
That game looks amazing. Too bad I am not willing to pay 50 bucks for a game I may not like and could only really experience it if I pay another 15 a month.

The 14 day trial in PC gamer, and some other magazine, is your friend then.

borrow a friends copie, find a trial pass, make an account, play it, if u like it start paying :)

Yea thats what I am thinking I am going to have to do. Never played any MMORPG's but looks like its time to make the plunge.

I got the trial from pcmag, and was hooked after 2 days, bought a full copy and now have a lvl 34 NE Druid, and a 14 Dwarf Hunter. The key to this game is finding a quality guild. Good teamwork is really where MMORPG's shine.

The trial can be found in some gaming magz. If i find my 15 day free pass ill PM it to u so u can give it a try.

Thanks I appreciate that if you do end up finding somethin. I dont get the CD's with my mags so maybe I should just goto the book store and grab a copy of the newest PC somethin mag.

m0nty would you happen to be the same Monty 60 UD Priest on Bleeding Hollow?

if sooo this is Galgamar 60 Priest VV =)

pwnage.jpg

lvl 40!!!

it was so cool... i ran through noob zone and /waved at all the puny horde lowbies without mounts. payback is a bitch! ;P

Dallows said:
you can't have horde and alliance characters on the same server

No actually you can. You just cant have both factions on a PvP server.

Genocidal[v2] said:
It's possible to do it on pvp servers as well.

Only if you buy two boxes. If you only have one account you get this message.

pvpservers2cn.jpg

I did hear, and im not sure if it is true. That you cannot bid on auctions that are created from the same acount, just a different faction, at the gadgetzan Auction house.

Draax said:
I did hear, and im not sure if it is true. That you cannot bid on auctions that are created from the same acount, just a different faction, at the gadgetzan Auction house.
That is true... you can't bid on something you posted on an alt.

What you can do, is post something on G-zan and have a friend from the other faction buy it and then mail it to your alt. I'm happy to say that my little gnome has about 80g thanks to transferring 2 Lightforge Bracers over and selling them in IF. ;)

Draax, there is a way around that, to do it on one box. Say you have 1 horde character on a particular pvp server and you want an alliance on there too. Delete the horde character and make an alliance one. Then have a GM restore your horde and presto...you have a horde and alliance on the same pvp server.

I would really like to meet the person who felt comfortable deleting there character, hoping that the poor customer service people, in wow, would restore it. That whole method is exploiting the game mechanic which is a banable offensive as illustrated in the TOS.

Of course it is, I never said there was a legit way to do it :p It's a whole lot easier just to buy 2 accounts.

Or five acounts :)

There was a post on the WoW boards about someone who was 5 boxing. He had 5 seperate computers and they were all hooked together with some sort of keyboard / mouse splitter. So all five moved the same way, cast at same time, etc.

That is pure pwnage.

WoWScrnShot_091205_001147.jpg

Oh, I just had to. It saddens me that jekyll is now immune to mind control :(

Everyone in [H] technically has 2 accounts. I have 2 accounts and 1 is free to the guild. =) . I was thinking of rolling alli with it but =( id feel like a fag

thedork said:
Everyone in [H] technically has 2 accounts. I have 2 accounts and 1 is free to the guild. =) . I was thinking of rolling alli with it but =( id feel like a fag

Do it! I have a second account...but its got a horde rogue on my server, 29 just for WSG pwnage. I was thinking of making an alt on stormscale to play with you guys, and a couple of my buddies that play over there.

Back