Post Pics of ur chars for WoW :D

selestewaterfall.gif

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
http://www.alienhax.us/uploads/selestewaterfall.gif[./IMG][/QUOTE]

I know you probably get this all the time, but what mod is that? That toolbar at the top is awesome.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
http://www.alienhax.us/uploads/selestewaterfall.gif

LOL @ your party's conversation. Wow - a guy can't take a break, can he? Just when I thought Dhalo was getting close, you go and add a few more levels. ;)

wfalcon said:
LOL @ your party's conversation. Wow - a guy can't take a break, can he? Just when I thought Dhalo was getting close, you go and add a few more levels. ;)

Push and I'll push back! :p

And I'll have to take a screenie of the Princess if you havn't seen here. She's hideous.

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
Push and I'll push back! :p

And I'll have to take a screenie of the Princess if you havn't seen here. She's hideous.

Oh come on....she can't possibly look any worse than Bob! ;) :p :D

I'll take a screenie of Dhalo once I get rid of those hideous turtle scale gloves.

Thread revival time. Here is my main with my new axe. Took 4 runs over 3 days to finally get it. Now I gotta go back and kill Herod some more so I can get his helm.

talkimas%20menu%2037.jpg

ok im going to be a troll but here it goes...after looking through this thread i have been convinced NOT to buy WoW...im sorry but the graphics are HORRIBLE its like a more up close version of warcraftIII :eek:

cell_491 said:
ok im going to be a troll but here it goes...after looking through this thread i have been convinced NOT to buy WoW...im sorry but the graphics are HORRIBLE its like a more up close version of warcraftIII :eek:

Gameplay>Graphics

Hate_Bot said:
Gameplay>Graphics
in a way yes...if the graphics are just low quality thats one thing but if they are just plain boring thats another i mean take windwaker for example its cell shading was incredibly advanced and it was a fun game but i couldnt bare playing it more than two hours because the visual style was just BAD...I mean this is WARCRAFT yet the chracters and buildings look like they came out of a lego set

Hate_Bot said:
Gameplay>Graphics

I would really like to agree with you... but after playing on my 3200+ with a gig of ram and a X800, and now, sometimes playing on a power book 1.67ghz radeon 9700 128mb... i've got to tell you... I can only play on the powerbook for so long.

Wow is just unappealing at low res with low settings.

cell_491 said:
in a way yes...if the graphics are just low quality thats one thing but if they are just plain boring thats another i mean take windwaker for example its cell shading was incredibly advanced and it was a fun game but i couldnt bare playing it more than two hours because the visual style was just BAD...I mean this is WARCRAFT yet the chracters and buildings look like they came out of a lego set

If you watch it in person, its alot bette,r the animations add ALOT to the graphics

Hate_Bot said:
If you watch it in person, its alot bette,r the animations add ALOT to the graphics
ill probably go play it at my friends house so i can see it in person but i dont believe i will be impressed. If it was a game that didnt cost so much i wouldnt be so critical but a game thats this expensive should be PERFECT on every level

cell_491 said:
wetlands.jpg

Improve your opinion at all?

cell_491 said:

I think the graphics are great. I don't understand why everything has to look "real" why can't games look like a fantasy, thats what it is. I love the blizzard style, its something differant. And I agree Gameplay>Graphics i'll scrafice graphics over gameplay any day. And yes I can see how you think its a close up version of warcraft III, cuase the styles are the same, however i can tell you that the graphics are much much much better than warcraf III.

Improve your opinion at all?
nope it still doesnt change my opinion...the character still looks like he walked out of an N64 and the ground bitmap is horrible the trees look good though

Alright, I made a character...and that TS server was EMMPTY. I have a vent server if you guys want to use it (vent it better in my opinion).

Nappo said:
Alright, I made a character...and that TS server was EMMPTY. I have a vent server if you guys want to use it (vent it better in my opinion).

What's your char name so I can send you an invite? :)

Also yeah, we don't use the TS server too much. Actualyl I think Bob and I were the only ones using it. So I only got on it when he was on.

cell_491 said:
ill probably go play it at my friends house so i can see it in person but i dont believe i will be impressed. If it was a game that didnt cost so much i wouldnt be so critical but a game thats this expensive should be PERFECT on every level
You can't convince someone who's already made up their mind...so don't bother going to your friends house and seeing it in person. Just go back to playing whatever it is you play. Every post is about how unimpressed you are and how much the graphics suck. We understand you don't like it, and we don't care anymore. lol

<3 my priest and my rogue. i'll have to post updated pics later..

]|[ Mar']['in ]|[ said:
What's your char name so I can send you an invite? :)

Also yeah, we don't use the TS server too much. Actualyl I think Bob and I were the only ones using it. So I only got on it when he was on.

Spookytoast :D

cell_491 said:

I agree with you.

Badger_sly said:
I agree with you.

Trust me, this is exactly how I felt before buying the game. I was originally planning to buy Guild Wars, but it was sold out, so I got WoW, WoW is the msot fun I've had in a long time, Its one of the best games out there.

Plus, although the characters might not be super realistic, they:

A) Look really good for the fantasy style, the graphics look good in the game

B) Make it possible to have GOOD FPS even when there are 50+ people infront of you at once (like recently, there were about 30 hoarde raiding Stormwind on Spirestone, with about 20 Alliance battling them, all of it was an avg 30fps)

Hate_Bot said:
Trust me, this is exactly how I felt before buying the game. I was originally planning to buy Guild Wars, but it was sold out, so I got WoW, WoW is the msot fun I've had in a long time, Its one of the best games out there.

B) Make it possible to have GOOD FPS even when there are 50+ people infront of you at once (like recently, there were about 30 hoarde raiding Stormwind on Spirestone, with about 20 Alliance battling them, all of it was an avg 30fps)

I was ready to buy guild wars when my buddy offered to give me WoW. I have really liked the game so far and get my fix of good graphics from cs source. If you want good graphics in an MMO I'd suggest the matrix online, but the gameplay was totally nerfed on release of the game and sucks now. :D

Hate_Bot said:

Actually I play EQ2. On the issue of graphics, or graphics style difference, there is no way I could take the huge step backwards to WoW. That's just me.

WowChar44.jpg

:cool:

If your wondering where i got the money, www.ebay.com lol jk

In badlands there are earth elements and just get all the loot from them and 5 stone sells for 50s, really good for xp at lvl 38-45

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.

I'll take a pic in game on my shiny new mount tomorrow. =)

Daark lvl 39 rogue
Stormreaver
Guild - Illuminati

Back