• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Post existing before 50-post minimum

xx0xx

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 20, 2005
Messages
891
i already have had a WTT/WTB/FS thread before the 50-post minimum was instated, now I am unable to TTT/Bump.. what should I do, as I have something new to post to my thread and editing does not auto-bump.
 
Post 20 more good posts. Shouldn't take you more than two days to get that much.
 
You might try contacting kyle@hardocp.com and see if he'll "grandfather" you in.

The 50-post rule is mainly to protect members from n00bie drive-by scammers, but you've been here 2.6 years so he might make an exception for you. :)
 
Okay, wow, thanks for the fast replies, guys.

Yeah 20 posts for me is a lot.. and I wanted to make sure they were meaningful posts and not just "quick ones" just to hit 50.

I just stick around Sale/Trade much more often.. Most people here know a lot more than me so my contributions are always like "thats awesome... " lol.
 
How do you actually tell how many posts that you have. Im not a big poster, but sometimes I like to comment on stuff in the deals section and cant. I am working on getting to 50, but have no idea how to tell how many I have. I must be blind:cool:
 
Click on your own name in this thread for example and a box will pop up, then click "view public profile" and it will show you "Posts" in there. At the moment you have 13.
 
cool, thanks. If I could be grandfathered in as well, I would appreciate it. Thanks.
 
Make 3 more posts and you wont have to be. I still have a ways to go, however.
 
Kyle i love you.

in a manly way.

the only bad thing is i just see nubs posting dumb comments in threads like "cool" or "sweet"
 
Kyle i love you.

in a manly way.

the only bad thing is i just see nubs posting dumb comments in threads like "cool" or "sweet"

Thanks for the input. Trust me, we have a full hold on the concept of spam. Spammers out themselves and we would rather have spammers than trolls.
 
The 50-post rule is mainly to protect members from n00bie drive-by scammers, but you've been here 2.6 years so he might make an exception for you. :)
but 20-30-post rule would be sufficient. some people mainly read not write.
 
Personally, dealing in the FS/T forum, I think it should be higher. 50 seems to be adequate though. :D
maybe but now it's an annoying rule for people with a very long practice on HF but they don't have a sufficient count of posts :).
 
The 50-post rule is mainly to protect members from n00bie drive-by scammers, but you've been here 2.6 years so he might make an exception for you. :)


2,6 years? hmm... he might be a sleeper spammer !! :eek: :p
 
Back
Top