Possible Woot-Off Tonight?

ShockTech

Limp Gawd
Anyone else get the Woot Off Email just now?

"Woot-Off Detected For Tonight! Special advanced notice for WootAlert users! Shhhh..."

WOOT OFF HERE WE COME! Post your thoughts etc about the woot off here!

Nope, no sleep for the wicked... :D

First Item:
InFocus 76-inch 16:9 Projector Screen - $79.99

Hey, OP, maybe you should get a Mod to change the thread title to "Woot Off Tonight!!!!1"

DevilDoc said:

First Item:

Yeah, just got the email. Must be tomorrow night then.
EDIT: WRONG!!! WOOT OFF WOOT!!!!

ShockTech said:
Yeah, just got the email. Must be tomorrow night then.

No, it's on now.. They have the lights spinning and the product status bar going. WOOT! a Woot-Off!

DevilDoc said:
No, it's on now.. They have the lights spinning and the product status bar going. WOOT! a Woot-Off!

Guess the OP is just that damn cool huh? :p

Son of a... I always find out by having my browser time out when trying to visit woot..

FYI current item :
Fosgate Audionics 5.0 Home Theater Speaker Set
$429.99+ $5 shipping

cheaper crap please

DevilDoc said:

First Item:

Hey, OP, maybe you should get a Mod to change the thread title to "Woot Off Tonight!!!!1"

If that pic was real that giraffe would have a hole in its tongue. :D

I know what Woot is, but what is a Woot-off? Do they put up a new item as soon as the previous one runs out?

Erfus said:
I know what Woot is, but what is a Woot-off? Do they put up a new item as soon as the previous one runs out?

Yup, the crap goes on forever. :)

good thing i came here. i got no such email...

so no woot bags then? just random crap being sold off one by one? hmm..interesting

They put up a certain amount of the particular item for sale, and tie that amount to the yellow bar.

The more of the item sold, the further the bar ticks down.

Bar runs out, new item coming up.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat. Wipe hands on pants.

*reads FAQ*

oooh..ok...

regular woot is one item per day, and only one item per day, even if the item sells out before the day ends. In a woot off, a new item comes up immediatly as soon as the old one sells out, or goes past 12 hours, so you can have multiple woots in one day... ok, gotcha. neat...

though admittingly i was hoping for the bag of crap sale >>

I was about to go to bed, thanks a lot woot, I was tired and now you pull this shit, then again I'll pass out on my keyboard gel pad right before the item I want comes up...

EhJayKim said:
I was about to go to bed, thanks a lot woot, I was tired and now you pull this shit, then again I'll pass out on my keyboard gel pad right before the item I want comes up...

It's going to be a long night if the items are more and more expensive :eek:

I agree, how many of these speaker sets are there, i cant find the number anywhere, and can somebody please just buy them...

If the item is muy expensive, it's usually a very limited amount of said item.

This is probably my cue for a woot-off nappy time. Luckily I have a friend out in Scottsdale that is on the night shift. If the item changes, he'll call me.:)

Here we go again.

I just about broke the F5 button on my keyboard during the last Woot-Off.

Come on good (cheap :p )vacuum cleaner, thats what I'm hoping for.

BTW, how does one sign up for those Woot Advisor emails?

it looks like there is about 100, so if somebody will buy 99 thats only 42,570 dollars US, I hope guys dont overload the server trying to rush in for this one...

-A

We're going to overload it with refresh commands. Htye should sell cheap keybaords for all the poepl who wear out their F5 keys on Woot off.

It's not 100 sets, probably 30 to 40 sets.

And if you make the purchase, there are no returns. Not without a major hassle. They want you to get rid of the shit through other channels if you don't want it.

I turned a tidy profit on ebay with some DVDRW's they had a few months ago.

To all the [F5] pounders out there - if you're using FireFox, there's a browser extension called "ReloadEvery" I have mine set to reload the tab every minute.

No funny little movies when you click on the item like the last Woot-Off!!! Bummer

My fav last time was the one with the crash dummies loading in a floppy disc, disc ejected and popped the head off of one of them.

Looks like its a Woot-Killer, Im off to bed.

new product video card

VisionTek Xtasy 9200SE 128MB DDR PCI (VGA,TV out,DVI)
$19.99

EhJayKim said:
new product video card

VisionTek Xtasy 9200SE 128MB DDR PCI (VGA,TV out,DVI)
$19.99

Selling on ebay in the teens. Not too much profit off of that one then.

EhJayKim said:
maybe its on a timer too so it's not possible to have a woot off killer?

One could only hope, although that would spoil the chance of a nap at some point in time.

Kido1986 said:
I have no reason to buy one, but for some reason Im tempted.

Would be good for triple monitor action!

Back