Possible Woot-off tonight!!! 1/29/07

Saitek Portable 2.1 Speaker System
$24.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Saitek A-200 Portable 2.1 Speaker System

considering everything else slowly killed the woot off, i'd say it's not done yte, and we're bound to get one good item in the hole batch.

Whoa! Those speakers are amazing! I heard they can teleport!!!! BUY THEM!

c'mon, i wanna see whats next

Adaptec AVC-1400 GameBridge USB 2.0 Adapter

$8.99+ $5 shippi

Play console games on your pc with the console *old school consoles*

I bit. I'm looking to get a ps2, and a nice computer monitor as well, but unless I spring for a 24" with a tuner I need some way to convert the video. This looks as good of a way as any, and it's cheap. Now all I need is a 22" widescreen lcd and the aforementioned ps2...

agreed. this is starting to bug me. it kinda takes the fun out of it. (although i've never experienced a true woot off before)

This item was a woot-off killer in the last woot-off I participated in, too. I'll come back in a few hours.

you cant tell exactly....but just look at the orange/yellow bar under the item. the smaller it gets, the fewer are left.

GeForce 7300GS 256MB DDR2 PCI Express Video Card
$49.99+ $5 shipping

I thought for sure there'd be a Bin of China-men up next

Dirt Devil Cordless Vac 'n Mop
$19.99

Those are actually cool, own a couple already

Dirt Devil Cordless Vac 'n Mop
$19.99+ $5 shipping

^^. Useless to us, but should sell quickly to those people you like to keep there play area cleaned XD.

-Edit Sold out in under a min lol

the vac and mop goes for about $50 on amazon....so woots a good deal!

The video card was ok. A comparible card on newegg was $62. so you got about $15 in savings...not to bad.

and the vac n mop is GONE....that was really fast!

Dream’eo Enza 20GB Portable Media Center = $140 at walmart. $25 savings.

"Video format: .wmv .asf .avi .dvr-ms .mpeg and .mpeg2 with resolution 320×240 pixels and bit rate up to 800 Kbps"

That's absolutely terrible

What?!?! I thought these were like $400! I JUST GOT 13 OF THEM!! and they suck1?!?!?!

I kid, I kid. But really, this seems slightly closer to what im waiting for

What?!?! I thought these were like $400! I JUST GOT 13 OF THEM!! and they suck1?!?!?!

I kid, I kid. But really, this seems slightly closer to what im waiting for

Shit...I'm still waiting for that damn stripper and 8-ball to show up...I mean...ummm...yeah...uhhhhhhh anyway....:D

seems like it is getting better by the item now. Soon they will bring out the goodies!!!

"Video format: .wmv .asf .avi .dvr-ms .mpeg and .mpeg2 with resolution 320×240 pixels and bit rate up to 800 Kbps"

That's absolutely terrible
Why is that terrible? 800kbps is more than enough for high quality video at the display's resolution.

Back