Possible w00t-off tonight! 11/15/06

With all the refreshing on my order I may have 0, 3 or 3000.

Before you say it I know that they cap orders... Man is this a pain in the A$$

BOC is done

now its
RCA Lyra 4GB MP3 Player
$45.99+ $5 shipping

woohoo its red this time

I just got a confirmation e-mail. Bag o crap here you come. I only had to refresh 700 times

This is gonna be my third BOC.

Gotta say, this was the hardest one to get for sure. I think I refreshed 500 per tab (10 tabs) and another 200 for every extra page. Like 1500 refreshes!! haha

On a regular night it is not that crazy.

I'm still refreshing my confirmation. I hope it goes through. I haven't had a BOC since the 2nd one.

I've been monitoring this for two days...I step out to lunch and BAM it's BOC....still haven't gotten one.

checking order status on the BOC.... maybe? Not 5 posts ago I was like 'whatever'. And there I was, F5ing like a fool trying to get in. What a concept they have.

Oh sure, I finally get the server working to order, and they are out of the BOCs. DAMNIT!!!! :(

well thats gay... thats why i dont even bother with woot anymore... the BOC is the only really good thing they got usually and if it comes on the servers get hammered for the 5 mins it takes for them to sell out... = lame

frappe33 said:
checking order status on the BOC.... maybe? Not 5 posts ago I was like 'whatever'. And there I was, F5ing like a fool trying to get in. What a concept they have.

same here, how sad and pathetic I have become :(

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see the bag of crap for the first time ever not sold out and i can't get in to buy it!!!!

NOOOOOOOO

ike989 said:
I'm still refreshing my confirmation. I hope it goes through. I haven't had a BOC since the 2nd one.

Excellent! Got 3 coming my way! I got the silly Robosapien the last time. Nice $75 made of ebay from it.

sadly no BoC for me or my roomate, we both got to the confirmation page but that was it :(

Has there ever been a wootoff with more than one BoC?? if so that would be cool :D

Damn the servers are still so slow. One of them probably committed suicide.

Is there any list of items that were given out for BOC or is it random for each person?

I have to admit I am super jealous angry right now :mad: I knew it was coming up and must have refreshed 10 windows 200 times each and never even got to the purchase screen.... just 'Server Too Busy' messages. First time I ever had a real chance of getting the BOCx3 and woot's servers are too darn lame to handle the sale so I, like many of you, got shut out. Now I want to send my Dell bluetooth keyboard/mouse sets back in protest. :rolleyes:

BOOOOOO WOOT!

Finally - my order confirmation screen changed to a "your order is in" screen and I can view my receipt for my 3 craps. :p My first ever BOC. :D

damn, didn't get it... got to the "order is processing" page and no further... congrats to those who did..

I didn't even get to the order processing screen, mine died on Order Confirmation. Same shit as last woot, as soon as it comes up I click I want one............and nothing happens. Took me 50 clicks before it even responded.

Dammit, how did I miss that you are supposed to order three. I am going to the doctor because I must have some sort of brain damage from refreshing my screen so many times or maybe those cosmic rays are to blame for my retarded nature.

here's your receipt...
on 11/17/2006, you successfully wooted.
order xxxxxxxxxxxx
You want 3

Random Crap
which each cost $1.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
for a total of $8.00

Dillusion said:
Yeah...this one. there was two already
BUZZZZZZ! WRONG. Theres only been one this Woot Off. And the Woot Off in October didnt have any.Thank you for playing please try again.

Boy I bet that woven throw goes fast! :)

Edit: It's moving faster than the golf club so I'll stop being sarcastic.

Eh.... A Woot Off Killer? Maybe.... Well I see they are actually selling. It's got nothing on my Bag O Crap though. :p

MONSOON said:
BUZZZZZZ! WRONG. Theres only been one this Woot Off. And the Woot Off in October didnt have any.Thank you for playing please try again.

K lets stop the deuchebaggery for 5 seconds there, tiger. It was a mistake.

On topic: Throw blanket? woot killer :(

Back