Possible troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundmax

[H]ard|Gawd
I just had a deal with a guy (name not public for time being), and i sent payment on Monday, with request (and promise by the seller) to get tracking number for priority mail package by Tuesday afternoon. So when i got back from work, and there was no tracking, i saw seller on AIM, and sent him message. He was all in rush, first saying he was just about to go to post office, then saying he is trying to print label through paypal and having problem with it, etc.. Few minutes later he signed off and never came back on. I sent him email to both email addresses i found, (none is non-free), that i would really like to have that tracking number, and that i will expect to have some proof of shipment by today afternoon. I just saw that he was visiting forum today, and he had to read my emails, but no reply, nothing. I also just found through paypal, that he changed his paypal email address.

Does this sound suspicous? (its $150+ item)

Damn my gut feeling isnt good about this either, blowing you off after he got your funds..

i just got a scammer on eBay pull fast one & its a needless waste of time peeps and the games :mad:
He wants his money back because i didnt send all 5 discs of office97 :confused:
In reality he just copied my CD & used my COA now he wants a refund w/o sending stuff back WTF

Hey i grew up in Queens, 4 blocks from Shea stadium over by the old Worlds fair :)

I hope this works out for you in a positive way..

brom42 said:
soundmaxFew minutes later he signed off and never came back on.[/QUOTE said:
brom42 said:
You mean blocked you. Sound very suspicious

I wasnt even thinking of blocking possibility, i thought he got disconnected, but never bothered to come back and let me know whats going on. Its very strange and very stupid. I paid by visa through paypal, and visa shouldnt have problems refunding me (i hope). Why would anyone do this??

file immediately with paypal. non receipt. do not wait.

will do, i will first do regular paypal complaint and if they dont help within a week or so, i will contact my visa

haha too bad i replied with you with your tracking # over AIM.

the very next day

RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL LIKE I SAID I WOULD...

i dunno u weren't replying to your IMs very fast so i assumed you were busy.. but maybe u had a bad connection...

i don't appreciate you talking shit when i did everything i said i would. o. i also don't appreciate you taking money out my account.. :)

[edit]
LM3 said:
file immediately with paypal. non receipt. do not wait.

haha non-receipt eh? he would proabbly have to receive or not receive it first to file and it's really hard to tell if he received it or not when ( it's in the process of being delivered)

oOooo :eek:

and now thanx to you.. i have no money.. which is the biggest inconvinience ever...

BTW,

I do remember signing off my AIM but i only signed off after about 5 minutes after i gave you the tracking # over AIM..

don't get ur ass all up in a bunch and get all panicky just becuz i m busy and haven't had the chance to really take my time on this forum...

sorry to keep replying to same thread but it seems funny becuz if i wanted to rip ur ass off.. i would have gone for way more than a "150+" item

lmao

[edit] you don't have to kill yourself over it now :)

Tt Ownage said:
sorry to keep replying to same thread but it seems funny becuz if i wanted to rip ur ass off.. i would have gone for way more than a "150+" item

lmao

Damn, I guess that's why your name is Tt Ownage ;).

Tt Ownage said:

lmao

Remind me never to trade with you.

Tt Ownage said:
haha too bad i replied with you with your tracking # over AIM.

the very next day

RIGHT AFTER SCHOOL LIKE I SAID I WOULD...

i dunno u weren't replying to your IMs very fast so i assumed you were busy.. but maybe u had a bad connection...

i don't appreciate you talking shit when i did everything i said i would. o. i also don't appreciate you taking money out my account.. :)

[edit]

haha non-receipt eh? he would proabbly have to receive or not receive it first to file and it's really hard to tell if he received it or not when ( it's in the process of being delivered)

oOooo :eek:

and now thanx to you.. i have no money.. which is the biggest inconvinience ever...

First off, you disapeared for 2 days, and didnt respond on my emails. YOU DIDNT send me tracking number, so stop lies and ghetto language, doesnt look as cool as you may think it does. I paid instantly and you came online day later, wrote bunch of stuff and disapeared, no tracking number, nothing. Then i see you changed email address on paypal.. weird?

Its not about $180, its about the way you acting. As you can see i didnt put your name on this thread, because i dont think $180 is worth it.

And you did disconnect / block your AIM, as i was online for 2 hours after it, you never came back on.

Tt Ownage said:
BTW,

I do remember signing off my AIM but i only signed off after about 5 minutes after i gave you the tracking # over AIM..

don't get ur ass all up in a bunch and get all panicky just becuz i m busy and haven't had the chance to really take my time on this forum...

So what is the tracking number?

whew.. i m a lot calmer after i sleep.. hah :)

tracking # is provided to the buyer and for his own he can post it here if he likes..

also i got in contact with soundmax. hope we can work this out... mainly becuz it was due to one of us having bad connection over AIM... (i have cable, i dunno what he has :) )

I just want the public forum to know that the item was indeed shipped the very next day with the tracking # provided by me to the seller right away but the seller seemed to not reply to my IMs so i assumed he was busy,

hard lesson learned.. make sure the buyer knows the tracking by waiting for a reply..

also i would appreciate the locking of this thread after the buyer receives his promised package in time :)

Tt Ownage said:
whew.. i m a lot calmer after i sleep.. hah :)

tracking # is provided to the buyer and for his own he can post it here if he likes..

also i got in contact with soundmax. hope we can work this out... mainly becuz it was due to one of us having bad connection over AIM... (i have cable, i dunno what he has :) )

I just want the public forum to know that the item was indeed shipped the very next day with the tracking # provided by me to the seller right away but the seller seemed to not reply to my IMs so i assumed he was busy,

hard lesson learned.. make sure the buyer knows the tracking by waiting for a reply..

also i would appreciate the locking of this thread after the buyer receives his promised package in time :)

My connection never gets bad, its always on, and i know a bit more about IT than you may think. If you came back after 5min, how come i never saw you on again, i was on for at least 2hrs after you dissapeared, and sent you few emails same night.

He sent me tracking number, it doesnt show shipped or anything like that, it just sends me to USPS site where it says "shipper notified USPS on 22nd to expect the package, and it should be updated every night", well it isnt updated yet, but that doesnt matter. I dont like to be treated like a fool, and dont like childish stories. I posted this thread just to ask good guys around here for advice on weird behavior, thats all, and didnt even put your name on it, for the same reason. You failed to respond for 3 days untill you got email from paypal regarding the chargeback (weird how you checked your email excatly when i filed chargeback). Nevermind really, i say lets put this behind and wait for the package to arrive (which should be tommorrow).

Thanks for everyone who replied to this thread, you guys make forum trades as safe as it can be.

TTOwneage, i cant lock this thread, its not same as regular thread, i cant seem to find options, i will contact admins to close it.

ok soundmax ive read this thread with interest. you mailed me a usps tracking number that just today shows

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 23, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

That was after you had PM'ed me with a tracking number; in the PM, you didnt say which shipper you used, and I had to wait a full day just to find out you used USPS. Of course, the night you pm'ed me the number USPS showed nothing, said it was unrecognized number. Same thing the next day. You were very slow to respond to all my messages on this forum, even when the little colored dot showed you to be logged in. I even shipped first, although I have twice the feedback, sterling feedback, on Ebay, over 300. If you had been as efficient with my shipping as you are demanding of this other person then I would now have my package.
Therefore I find your criticisms of Tt Ownage ironic.

A little patience is warranted here.....

MAngelo said:
ok soundmax ive read this thread with interest. you mailed me a usps tracking number that just today shows

"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on February 23, 2005 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

That was after you had PM'ed me with a tracking number; in the PM, you didnt say which shipper you used, and I had to wait a full day just to find out you used USPS. Of course, the night you pm'ed me the number USPS showed nothing, said it was unrecognized number. Same thing the next day. You were very slow to respond to all my messages on this forum, even when the little colored dot showed you to be logged in. I even shipped first, although I have twice the feedback, sterling feedback, on Ebay, over 300. If you had been as efficient with my shipping as you are demanding of this other person then I would now have my package.
Therefore I find your criticisms of Tt Ownage ironic.

A little patience is warranted here.....

This is my email to you:
----------------------------------------
In a message dated 2/22/2005 8:53:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, Mend1910 writes:
I sent you PM on forum, i shipped it by USPS.

Thanks again.
-----------------------------------------

So i created label on monday (sent label tracking number to you via pm), shipped it on 22nd, which was tuesday (you know monday was holiday, and i got your parts on friday and had problems with radeon card, which by the way still giving me errors, as we both know transistor left over from modification is left open, and seem to be giving errors when playing games). And i gave you update that it was shipped via USPS same night. You didnt wait more than few hours between when you asked me about carrier, and me letting you know it was USPS.
We exchanged at least 30 messages after i got your parts. Your post have nothing in common with my case here. I have 7/24 connection, and if i leave hardforum website on, it will show that im on, i really dont understand what was problem, after i sent you tracking number, you just sent me reply asking which shipper, and i said USPS, and that was all, you never pmd me after that, what did i do wrong to you? And i didnt ask you to ship it first, we traded 2 sticks of latest PC4000 ram for your old hardware that is giving me issues here and you jumped on the deal and i shipped your stuff first business day after i got your package.

Hey guys, next time you want something with tracking information go with fedex or ups. USPS delivery confirmation just shows proof the seller shipped and the buyer received (thats about it); usually updated every evening is for express mail. Maybe one percent chance you will get real (express mail) tracking by accident. I think i've posted this in some posts concerning usps. lol.

Tt ownage: you should have just emailed him the tracking number. but i still believe your a honest seller.

hopefully everything works out for you and soundmax. :D ;) :p :)

pcpunk said:
Hey guys, next time you want something with tracking information go with fedex or ups. USPS delivery confirmation just shows proof the seller shipped and the buyer received (thats about it); usually updated every evening is for express mail. Maybe one percent chance you will get real (express mail) tracking by accident. I think i've posted this in some posts concerning usps. lol.

Tt ownage: you should have just emailed him the tracking number. but i still believe your a honest seller.

hopefully everything works out for you and soundmax. :D :p :)

tx punk;)

k, heres the m,essage you first sent me, note the time and date;

at 02-21-2005, 09:59 pm
soundmax wrote;

tracking number: 9101150134711082699479

Ship To:

then in an email next day i got;

This is my email to you:
----------------------------------------

Thanks again.

AGAIN note date and time, like I said.
I have saved all the pms describing my card, and the mod., The resistor glued ON TOP OF THE CHIP is not connected to anything, and you never said you had any problems, other than installing the drivers wrong. :rolleyes:

and had problems with radeon card, which by the way still giving me errors, as we both know transistor left over from modification is left open, and seem to be giving errors when playing games)

dont want to hear about it again, the part is inert, as told you many times in PM.<note: a resistor body, no ends, long since clipped off, is superglued to top of chip on Radeon-it does nothing just didnt want to risk taking it offf> I cant help it if you cant install drivers- I have the PM you sent me saying "couldnt install drivers" and I told you to run driver cleaner and reinstall.

Herews another PM from you:

Seems fine. Cant believe nvidia drivers were giving me errors. I will ship your ram first thing monday morning. Is it safe for me to remove that transistor left over from back of the card?

You did not ship first thing Monday morning did you? And did I complain? You told me card was working fine- as it was when I tested it befoire I shipped it. If you had a problem you could have PM'ed me, emailed me, or even called me, I gave you my home phone in case of problem. SO dont say theres anything wrong with the card except USER ERROR.
As I said, I can post all PMs concerning this matter.

The card first didnt want to boot at all. After i reinstalled drivers as you said, it booted. I said to you "it seems fine" as i didnt have time to test it. last few days everytime i tried to play games (or when card heats up), it just freezes my system. I didnt even bother you about it, as i took the deal as it is.

Monday was holiday. When i got your package, i said i will ship it monday, and you corrected me telling me this:

MANGELO said:
Ahh, Monday is a holiday, prob ship Tue no problem tho.

Leave the transistor alone. It is a resistor, it is not connected to anything, but the body of the resistor is superglued to the chip. If you try to remove it you may pull that IC chip off too- don't want to do that. If I could have gotten it off with no problem I would have, but I think its safest to leave it, rather than chance removal. It affects nothing. Its merely the ceramic body of a resistor.

So you reminded me monday was holiday, and that its ok to be shipped tuesday. I printed the label on monday and sent tracking to you. Next day you asked me which carreir did i use, and when i got from work, i pmd you back "USPS". You also sent me email, and i also emailed you back an hour later, with the email i just posted above. So you had all info same day it was shipped, and it was first day after holiday, which you knew about.
SO what is the problem again? You sent me card that was supposed to be mod-removed (you said you will completely remove the mod), in full as new from manufacturer state, i got card with broken resistor with ceramic and metal parts hanging there. I still took it and shipped my new PC4000 ram first day. Please let me know what did i do wrong in our deal or maybe i did you a favor by not returning the card to you?

You did me no favor - I sent proof the card worked, in the form of a dated ATItool log, showing its speed, and stability. I cn prove the card worked- and I can show you doint know how to install it either. I cant help it if you cant install drivers. You insinuate the card doesnt work, and yet Ive heard nothing till now. If you couldnt get it to work why didn't you contact me about it? If you cant install hardware perhaps a new hobby eh? Dont take out your shortcomings on me, just because you cant delete old drivers and install new ones. And I still have the ATItool logs showing the card working before and after the mod.

MAngelo said:
You did me no favor - I sent proof the card worked, in the form of a dated ATItool log, showing its speed, and stability. I cn prove the card worked- and I can show you doint know how to install it either. I cant help it if you cant install drivers. You insinuate the card doesnt work, and yet Ive heard nothing till now. If you couldnt get it to work why didn't you contact me about it? If you cant install hardware perhaps a new hobby eh? Dont take out your shortcomings on me, just because you cant delete old drivers and install new ones. And I still have the ATItool logs showing the card working before and after the mod.
Lets just stop wasting energy on this. You never sent me log. Drivers were only part of a problem. Usually i have no problem swapping cards in my system, with yours i had. OK, i removed drivers and it finally got installed, no problems in windows. 2 days later i start a game, the system locks up. Today i try it again with my old video card, and it works. Go figure. You said you will remove the mod and that the card will look like original oem card. It still has resistor hanging there with metal wire on it. That is a fact, and you cant change that, no matter how many times you reply to this thread.

You also said it will look as oem, but your card has huge screws holding the oem heatsink, which looks like junk, but hey i dont mind, you started complaining that i sent you tracking number for my shipment that was missing carrier, and that you got pm with the carrier same day it was shipped. Im asking one last time, what did i do wrong?
Nothing, i promised shipment on tuesday and you had full tracking info on tuesday. You however cant keep your side of story straight and every new message looks like complaining for no reason.

"i promise i will ship it same day i receive your package"
========================================
a pm sent to me from you 2-16-2005 at 8:40pm
========================================

this you did not do

and show me where I said it would be as OEM please

do you dispute this PM you sent me?? I'm sure someone at OCP can verify, quit calling me a liar- I have the pms saved, and Im sure on their system they do too.

enough with you- and I still dont have the ram

/ignore

What is there to dispute, i have all copies of PMs too.

What day did i get the package, and when did i finally had the card barely working?

Got the card on saturday (no chance to ship it). Sunday (anything open on sunday?). Monday (presidents day - post office closed). Shipped on Tuesday morning. Not good enough for you?

If your reason for all this waste of time is, that i said i will ship the ram when i get your package, and by chance i got your package on weekend and couldnt physically do it, then just stop bothering and get other hobby.

On the other hand, you never mention that you actually did say you would remove WHOLE mod (i have your PM stating this), and ship the card in as in OEM state (meaning with orignal everything, no huge screws, resistors, transistors, glue all over).
Well that didnt happen.

And where is proof of that log that you said you sent me? I really love to see that pm or email with log you say you sent. Im not calling you liar, nor i would ever call anyone, but your story doesnt match up the facts, and if people through your story actually see that numbers dont match up, well its free country. Again, i personally am not calling you anything. ;)

Last quote:

MANGELO said:
In a message dated 2/22/2005 8:51:20 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

just curious, how'd you ship my stuff? UPS ? or Fedex? ..

My reply:
SoundMax said:

Thanks again.

Now everybody can check time difference between those 2 emails. 1 minute and 48 seconds after you sent me email i responded to it. I have original emails and can forward it to anybody.

Like I said, you sent me a number, no shipper ID. Am I to guess the shipper, since the number was no good, not recognized till today? I had to ask you which shipper you used. None of this occurred on my end of the transaction.

You've admitted you had trouble getting the card to run- I gave you every means to contact me, you've had the stuff almost a week, and now is the first complaint I've gotten from you, other than your inability to properly install the card. Hoiw do I know what else you've messed up on it? 2 of the fan screws on the cooler arent the stock ones-this is his complaint- that and a resistor ceramic left on an IC chip, that you knew about before you accepted the deal. I''ve told you countless times not to worry about that piece of ceramic laying on top of the IC but NO this is your chief complaint.

A ceramic resistor body, and 2 fan screws.

The email was sent to you after you failed to respond to a PM, check the time on the pm asking you for the shipper, vs the time on the email, I had to email you at aol because you wouldnt respond to my PMs here, even though the green dot was on your old PMs, indicating you were logged in. Why did you not respond the night before, when I PMed you about the shipper ID, when you were clearly logged on? Why did I have to email you the next day? Ill let people draw their own inferences on that....

that and you clearly didn't ship it ""i promise i will ship it same day i receive your package"
as promised did you??

I did respond to pm, check the pm time and stop making stuff up. I responded to first email you sent me within less than 2 min as shown above. Its not only ceramic resistor thats hanging on the card but piece of metail wire that can easily pick up any electrostatic buildup in machine.

As for shipping same day, how do i ship item on saturday afternoon again? What did you say when i said i will ship it monday because it was already saturday afternoon? :rolleyes:

Reminder, you said "its ok, no prob". So now when i tell you your card is junk packed with glue, resistor and huge screws, you keep looking for reason for your complaining. Well as i said, i dont really care about the card, as long as it boots, i will put it to my other machine that i dont use for gaming as it really doesnt work for games. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back