I have been having issues with my two hard drives. When installing WoW and all its wonderful patches, I continue to get a CRC error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled WoW on 2 different drives (both slave and master) and both give the same CRC error. I have even borrowed a friend's WoW disks just in case mine are damaged (even though I see no damage). I have 0'd out both drives and upgraded from XP64 to Vista 64 to no avail. I have no other issues with any other program or game other than WoW. Since installing Vista, my drives continue to send Vista into a fit when trying to install programs...the 2 drives pick and choose when one is stable and when the other is not.
Now I'm starting to have issues with my DVD burner recognizing blank media (DVD-R, DVD+R, and CD-R).
Talking the problem over with IT guys at work, they suggest a BIOS upgrade... all the upgrades on ASUS page are for 32bit systems.
Here is my build:
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 2.4GHz Socket 939 Dual-Core Processor
2 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST3120022A 120GB 7200 RPM 2MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA
2 gig RAM
LITE-ON Black DVD-ROM 52X CD-R 32X CD-RW 52X CD-ROM
Now I'm starting to have issues with my DVD burner recognizing blank media (DVD-R, DVD+R, and CD-R).
Talking the problem over with IT guys at work, they suggest a BIOS upgrade... all the upgrades on ASUS page are for 32bit systems.
Here is my build:
ASUS A8N-SLI Premium 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Toledo 2.4GHz Socket 939 Dual-Core Processor
2 - Seagate Barracuda 7200.7 ST3120022A 120GB 7200 RPM 2MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA
2 gig RAM
LITE-ON Black DVD-ROM 52X CD-R 32X CD-RW 52X CD-ROM