I'm running at 1.8 using my AMD 2500 Barton. I'm currently deciding from the last possible upgrade for this machine or if its better spent on a new system. Should I over clock my 2500+ to run at 2.2 and use that for a bit longer? How about purchasing a 3200+ barton for about $200 or the final option just hold out all together save it towards a new system. Any thoughts about the best way to handle this?