Portal 2 @ steam $9.99

Great game.. Definitely enjoyed it for a few hours till I beat it

Been waiting for the chance to jump on this. Loved the original. Thanks, OP!

I've had the game since the xmas sale, but decided not to play it till I had a dedicated Coop partner who hasn't played the game yet. That dedicated player is now my GF, just got it for her yey! :D

I've had the game since the xmas sale, but decided not to play it till I had a dedicated Coop partner who hasn't played the game yet. That dedicated player is now my GF, just got it for her yey! :D

Lol. Hope she doesn't get motion sick playing it like my wife does.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting to enjoy Portal 2 anywhere near as much as I did. Hopefully they'll release some single player dlc one day.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised/disappointed at the lack of Portal and Portal 2 DLC. They definitely should have released more SP levels.

Same here, my GF pointed out the sale, then I saw the bundle for 12 bucks and went ahead and picked it up, been wanting to play this for a while, I got a taste of it at a friends...Can't wait to get off work today to give it a go.

Lol. Hope she doesn't get motion sick playing it like my wife does.

Oh she plays games with me all day long. FPS, Strategy games, RPGs, etc.. She'll be ok ^_^

Sorry to hear your wife gets motion sick though. Maybe play some top down games or something other than FPS with her.

Finally have a gaming pc after being out of the game for 5 years. Bought this and am absolutely stunned how amazing this game is. Hollywood quality humor, innovating and just a blast. It is slightly easier than the first one but once you get to the escape part, be ready to be blown away with unique puzzles.

darn it.. I just checked and portal 2 is back to 19.99... I was going to buy it for 9.99... lol...

I'm on chapter 4 after buying it a few days ago. Loving (almost) every minute of it. The puzzles are even more twisted than before, and glados is her good ol' self.

Back