Yossarian22
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2009
- Messages
- 1,799
I recently purchased a Thinkpad T410 and while it is an excellent machine and portable enough for my needs, my cans aren't. I'm packing Beyerdynamics DT-150s and holy shit are they huge! Not to mention the sound card itself has a hard time driving the DT-150s and I'm not ready to carry around a pocket amp for the daily commute.
I was wondering if I could get a recommendation for this sort of weird niche.
Does such a product exist or do I go right to earbuds?
I was wondering if I could get a recommendation for this sort of weird niche.
- Thin and portable
- Closed is my preference but I can be swayed
- Minimal leakage to not bother others who wouldn't understand the weird music I listen to
- Rugged construction around the headband (see JVC HARX)
- Relatively inexpensive, $120 or less (preferably less)
Does such a product exist or do I go right to earbuds?