Pope Sends First Tweet, Uses iPad 2

HardOCP News

[H] News
Just great, the iPad 2 is the preferred device of the Pope now. We're never going to hear the end of this. :(

When you think of the Catholic Church, you probably don't imagine the Pope tweeting about the latest church news to thousands of social network followers, but that's just what happened today. Taking to Twitter for the very first time, Pope Benedict XVI shot out a message announcing the debut of News.va, a church web portal that includes worldwide headlines and news from various church departments.

was hoping he would use an android,hehe, but meh, for someone his age and his line of work, you would never guess he would atleast try to connect using the generation of communication tools we have, i'll give him a ++ for that, whatever works for him :)

"I know what boys like, I know what guys want, I know what boys like, boys like, boys like me."

Someone go talk to this guy. :rolleyes:

He doesn't even change his own diaper, his handlers are the ones tweeting.

Dude I think your seriously over estimating the age of the pope lol he's old but not quiet adult protective undergarment old yet.

Dude I think your seriously over estimating the age of the pope lol he's old but not quiet adult protective undergarment old yet.

If he really does prefer Apple products, then he probably uses an adult diaper by choice.

Christianity <-> Apple

Same thing.

What's next - Steve Jobs practicing Christianity?

So will Apple try to patent the "Spectacle, Testicles, Wallet, and Watch" gesture, now that the pope is using an Apple product?

I saw the video for this and it was really really creepy. I've never seen an Ipad look that out of place.

The Pope using a product from a company that actively supports anti-christian policies?

The iPope is a major fail.

"Someone-a get-a me a coffee - Caio, The Pope"

The Pope is a heretic! He has defected to the Apple religion. Soon he will declare Steve Jobs a saint.

The learning curve involved in going from the pope's old Speak and Spell to the iPad was practically non-existent.

Emperor Palpatine is using an iPad 2... no wonder all of the storm troopers' outfits are white...

The only reason the Death Star wasn't white was because Vader wasn't an Apple fanboi.

tumblr_libo7dBhkO1qz5pm7o1_500.jpg

That's about right... :D

But why does not have normal computer, or maybe at least laptop, but iPad?

I'm quite certain the Vatican and the pope have quite a collection of laptops and computers in their possessions. Hell, they're probably gold plated.

I really, REALLY want to see an iExorcism app. Steve Jobs screaming, "JESUS CHRIST COMPELS YOU! (to buy an iPad2 after this demon leaves your mortal form!)"

Back