polo.com

dwilson041781

[H]ard|Gawd
i used elite mafias code:

20D_MLHR which is $20off

i got to thinking about it and changed it around a few times getting to the maximum i could get which is $75 off 75D_MLHR

just use the same code above and then take out 20 and replace with 75, $75 off W00t, i discovered this few days ago, but sat on it, now i got a hoodie for $8 shipping is all i paid hoodie was $40 so i used 40D_MLHR

it does pay to think!

nice day for cheap clothes.
picked up a jacket on clearance for $75, with shipping total bill $11.61.

Nice find.

I love you! Picked up a jacket for 11 bux shipping cost?

By the way, can you do multiple purchases with the same credit card using the same code? There's so many stuff I want!!

that is f-in sweeeeeeet

got a hoodie and a hat for $4 plus shipping
awesome find bro

Holy shit. I'm buying all sort of things and only paying for shipping. @__@ so far I saved at least 400 bucks. THANKS AGAIN!!

I tried going higher than 75 but it doesnt work. =\ I think 75 is the highest you can go.

wohoo 10 orders... meaning i got $750 in clothes for maybe 100$ lol

[H]ot f*ckin deal!

I don't think so. Once the card is charged, I don't think they can go back.

...lets hope not. I ordered 5 boxes of Polo Black. @__@

OMG. Thanks OP!

I tried not to go overboard, for risk of them just cancelling orders, so I only ordered 1 pair of jeans and 1 shirt. LOL

$11.69 each including shipping & tax. You can't even get this stuff at Walmart that cheap, what a fantastic deal!

Thanks again!

Darn, i was hoping to pick up a nice jacket for the winter but they are all $200 :(

I guess i'll just get a couple polos :)

I picked up a demin jacket, and a few polos, and jeans for nothing but shipping and tax. Thanks!

Hey they got some 2 way radios under the accessories section also haha, I think I am going a little too crazy with this. :p

Yeah, I know what you mean....after the clothes...I ended up in the barware section :rolleyes:

i just bought 360 bucks worth of polo stuff for like 60 bucks
yay me

:p

i really hope it ships

Couple Polos, Romance for men, shoes for the wife KICK ASS find!

killa62 said:
i just bought 360 bucks worth of polo stuff for like 60 bucks
yay me

i really hope it ships
how exactly did you do that? order several times?

let me know if it works

yes, order multiple times
just use the 75 dolla coupon
it should work, and if i were you i would try now
as they could take coupon off any moment

14 orders so far, jeans, baby stuff you name it I have it coming... Must get back to ordering

It is not over, I just submitted another order. Granted, I had to change IP's.

I would also suggest deleting cookies for www.polo.com as another option.

Removing Cookies doesnt work. I definitely had to change IP's (another computer) to get a 2nd order submitted.

Hrm, it doesnt seem to be IP based. I was just able to place a third order...

I'm thinking that you may need to give it some time between orders.

buttlazy said:
Hope they're having a clearance sale, cuz I need some clothes
This is a scorching hot deal, so quit talking about it and whip out the bank card. $11/shirt aint bad. As someone else said, its cheaper than WalMart....

At least I got 2 shirts I wanted (my collection of Navy blue company polo's is tiresome) and some aftershave.

edit: Clearance????

Shirts are _only_ $70 and with a $70 off coupon... well.. who needs clearance?? :D

its the greedy people that order like everything they can and stay up all night ordering like 100 times that kill the deal. so blame them.

this is guarenteed to be cancelled becuz of them.

i just ordered 2 shirts in one order, and thats it! no more!!and i even paid a little something for them.. like 20 bux + shipping.

I thought about ordering a monogrammed shirt... LoL were the initials.....

Either that or WTF

Nothing says internet nerd than monogrammed shirts....

Back