polo.com

by go through, do you mean they actually shipped or just didn't get cancelled? I made 6 orders and 2 of them have been cancelled (the first two) but the rest are still just sitting there. I am sure those will be cancelled as well in good time.

neurotic said:
by go through, do you mean they actually shipped or just didn't get cancelled? I made 6 orders and 2 of them have been cancelled (the first two) but the rest are still just sitting there. I am sure those will be cancelled as well in good time.

if u make a legitimate order by that i mean buy a couple things and save $20-$75 there going to honor the savings but more than likely not if u make multiple orders etc...another thing they may inquire how u got the coupon code, the smart thing to say is your a regular customer and got it in a subscription or magazine etc...

My Four ordrers still havn't been canceled.

But again, thank you to the retards who placed several several orders. I don't know how you people manage to function.

Attention!!! It's not over yet guys!
I found this coupon on slickdeals.net
50% off Polo items! coupon 50P_MLHR

50 Percent off already high prices. It just aint the same once you tasted the almost free-ness of the polo merchandise. :( :( hold me, im going to cry. :(

if they never offered a coupon with 75 dollars off, isnt it fraud?

edit: the original code has expired.

its not that they never offered the code they obviously did, but only certain people had, if u tried other codes u would get a message letting u know its not a valid code.

like i said if u make a semi or totally legitmate order it will be honored.

i myself didnt have much cash so i got a hoodie for $40, with $40 off, and paid only for shipping, so i made a semi-legal purchase.

i dont see how any designers justify the overpricing, but im sure they already have that scenario worked out, look it cost alot blah blah, fabric, designing etc.. yea its so hard to design two legs, 4pockets, front and back, and oh dont forget that little pocket up front.
im not saying they dont deserve it but SOME of it is just absurd $125 for a hoodie that i got a better looking 1 for $40, thank u RALPH, and BTW i love ur polo sport cologne and have been paying $30-40 bottle for the longest time, u and ur damn lab rats made it irresistible, girls always asking me, and gives me conversation starter :p.

As I said earlier, I really doubt that any of you will receive your merchandise, just as much as I doubt that the male models on Polo.com are straight.

3 of my orders didn't get the cancellation email. There's still 1 more day until they ship. Let's hope they do!

I guerss it's safe now to post this since the codes have been taken off and I got a shipping confirmation email. While you guys were shopping at polo I was shopping at reebok...that's right reebok! The codes described in this post also worked at reebok's online store and I happily got myself some new shoes with the 75 code. I didn't want to post this since people were going crazy over polo and didn't want to get my order cancelled. I finally got myself to buy some very expensive >100 shoes with this deal. Thanks op for pointing me in the right direction.

rapperwith1p said:
I guerss it's safe now to post this since the codes have been taken off and I got a shipping confirmation email. While you guys were shopping at polo I was shopping at reebok...that's right reebok! The codes described in this post also worked at reebok's online store and I happily got myself some new shoes with the 75 code. I didn't want to post this since people were going crazy over polo and didn't want to get my order cancelled. I finally got myself to buy some very expensive >100 shoes with this deal. Thanks op for pointing me in the right direction.

Congrats i guess

If you find something like this out you really should wait until everything you want is actually delivered to your door. Then share the deal with others. Common sense would dictate some asshat is going to abuse it.

Code:
Cancelled on 01 / 03 / 06 due to missing or invalid order information
Lost my order.

All my orderes got canceled, i put in 5 orders..and even then i felt a little greedy. :(

d94 said:
i still have 2 hoodies and 3 shirts on the way

Hate...Hate...Hate...

Yeah, my orders were cancelled and I did a jacket and a baby outfit. :(

Ok. Polo canceled all four of my orders which is fine. But now I still have 3 charges pending on my debt card.

poloisflaminggay.JPG

My question is, is this something I need to be worrying about? Will Polo credit me the money as soon as the charges are accepted or do I need to call my bank and reject them myself?

hey cancelled my 50% off order as well even though i was paying them 60 bucks even with that code..cool

they way i see it, if they didnt want people using the coupon, dont give it out in the first place. i dont care if it wasnt a public coupon or not [which is what they told me].

I knew it wouldn't go through once someone posted this on fatwallet, probably wouldn't have worked either way though. I really needed some new jeans dammit. I just hope some people were able to sneak in their 75 off just to stick it to polo. I can't believe what they charge for that stuff normally.

I still have the charges on my CC also, it usually takes a few days to be taken off from my experiences in the past...

d94 said:
i still have 2 hoodies and 3 shirts on the way
Unless they have already shipped, it will probally be cancled soon enough. I myself have three orders that have not been cancled yet, but im not holding my breath.

kruze said:
they way i see it, if they didnt want people using the coupon, dont give it out in the first place. i dont care if it wasnt a public coupon or not [which is what they told me].
Yeah unless they wanted "advertisement", well now they have done nothing but put a bad image on themselves as greedy people who will not sell their products at a lower price. :(

I ordered 6, 3 got cancled within the night. My other 3 orders havn't been shipped, but it's just sitting there. =\

I love Polo Sport cologne to death...but this is making me hate the company.

well looks like i got fucked too
the remainder of mine got cancelled

well, i never received a cancellation email but I went on polo.com and did the "track order" option....showed that my order had been cancelled due to missing or incorrect information.

i knew it was too good to be true :(

We regret to inform you that this order has been cancelled due to use of a promotional code that was not authorized by Polo.com, 75D_MLHR. You are welcome to place a new order without application of the unauthorized discount, pending item availability.

nice try, its a valid promotion coupon, but in what context did u use it?
i would write back and tell them u got it from a magazine or from a salesman at store for being a customer and ask for phone # to call and u will get some kind of compensation, its total bs for them not to validate your purchase, any other code put in does not work and you will get a error message, sounds like they are just trying to get out of it, and or only a few select ppl are suppose to have that code, well im glad my $40 off worked and got my order, just paid $8 shipping.

Just got the email, I fail to see why it's invalid, I'm sure that it wasn't some punk kid hacker that decided to type in many combinations and hope to hit a secret coupon. GREEDY BASTARDS!!! :mad:

I called earlier today to ask why my one order was canceled. The nice lady says the code was not authorized for public use. I said, well why would a employee of JC Penny's give it to me as an incentive to buy all this polo crap. She said whoever did that is not supposed to, and that's that. No compensation. Oh well. Can't be pissed off too much. We all new it was too good to be true.

Back