Just giving us your basic system isn't going to help us help you. We need to know what types of cases you like and dislike. Color choices, Size, design, etc.? What are you going to use it for such as a server, lan party/gaming, etc.?
Its a home PC mainly for gaming.
I like the Viper case from www.xgbox.com
I dont mind the price. The most important thing is cooling. (I dont plan to OC anything though)
Damn that case is ugly... Check out a Lian Li for the best looks, or a Thermaltake Tsunami for excellent cooling. Pretty much any ATX power supply will work, but since you are using some of the best components, dont settle for a cheap power supply.
If you're looking for great cooling, check this Antec
case out. Hopefully that link works (ebuyer links are always iffy, and for some whacked reason usually seem to redirect you to their UK site, versus the US site that I've linked this from! ).
If that doesn't work, go to Ebuyer and look up SX1000II. It's an Antec case that's going for ~$54 + shipping. Two front 80mm fans, two rear 80mm fans, plus your power supply sucking out. That style case is just about all I'll use anymore to build a computer, since you can stick 4 Vantec Stealth case fans in there, and it's whisper quiet, with zero cooling problems.
You might also check out Amamax for a similar style case, with free shipping. If you live a ways away, I'd suggest spending the extra $2 to $3 for double boxing, especially for aluminum cases.