• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

please post your main cpu here.

Right now: Athlon 64 3400 Socket 939 @ 2.4GHz (200MHz over stock) w/XP90 cooler.
Soon: Opteron 170 Denmark. OC unknown, hope it goes past 2.4GHz...
 
Sempron 3100+ S754 256kb L2 @ 2.4 ghz (266*9) (600 over stock, 33% OC) w/1.6v on water
 
CPU0 = Opteron250.
CPU1 = Opteron250.

You can decide which one is the main one....... :p

Luck....... :D
 
Intel Pentium 4 3.0Ghz @ 4.05Ghz (prescott) idles 28c and full load is about 36c
 
AMD Athalon 1.33ghz Thunderbird (dropped to 1001mhz, courtesy of the limits of a Compaq OEM FIC AZ31).

Hey, head and shoulders above the Duron 900 I WAS using. =P
 
AMD Athlon64 3000+ Venice (1.8Ghz) @ Still Experimenting

Cooled by Thermalright XP-120
 
I use everything from an XP 3200 down to a Cyrix M II 300, moslty AMD. I have a large cpu collection, little pieces of history and all still work too. I prefer low power computers.
 
Back
Top