Please help with Gaming/Storage build

As of now i have a medium/light gaming/storage build. I recently purchased a Pioneer Blu-Ray drive at J&R since i got a damn good deal on it ($99.99+ tax). I was planning on installing it into my current build rather than building another HTPC machine. My build as of new consists of:

-Asus SLI mobo (not sure of exact mode but it doesn't have an SPDIF output :rolleyes:)
-Intel C2D E8200
-4GB Kingston DDR2 RAM
-BFGtech 9600GT OC2
-3 Seagate 500GB barracuda HDD's
-Generic 600W PSU

I recently saw a 9600GT with an HDMI out (since i plan on hooking this up to my 32" 1080p Samsung. I was wondering if this would be a wise choice or not. Please let me know what you think and any other changes you think would be suitable for my build. I also plan on setting up my digital cable to the pc for DVR similar use. Any help on how I could make this possible? Any input appreciated :)

With your digital cable input, you'll need an HDTV Tuner card. However, note that you can only record/tune whatever is unencrypted, aka ClearQAM. To find out which channels you can get using a ClearQAM tuner, go to silicondust.com and check their support page.

If you do light gaming and want HDMI, get an ATI HD4670 instead of another 9600GT.

Back