Mickelonis
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2005
- Messages
- 203
Ok... I made a video with my camera, my camcorder broke so the quality is not the best, but it works... Please watch this video....
Please watch this video to see my problem
So there you have it....
You can see my computer specs in my signature, as well as clicking to go to their website.
Crucial states my memory should be 8-8-8-24 1.8v and it's rated for 1600
I cannot get my system to work at those speeds. However, if I let my system auto detect my memory, it sees it as 7-7-7-20 1.54v 1066 - works fine here....
My CPU is 1333, my Mobo is 1333, why the heck can't I get my memory (which is rated for 1600) to run at 1333?!?!?!
PS, this is nervracking!
Thanks ahead of time for taking the time to download that video... I don't know how to make it smaller sorry =(
-Syn
Clickable links to my PC:
Intel QX6850 Extreme Baby!
Intel DX38BT Motherboard
Palit 8800GT 1GB Palit FTW!
OCZ GameXStream 700W Power Supply
2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 PC1600 Running at 1333Mhz (woot)
Please watch this video to see my problem
So there you have it....
You can see my computer specs in my signature, as well as clicking to go to their website.
Crucial states my memory should be 8-8-8-24 1.8v and it's rated for 1600
I cannot get my system to work at those speeds. However, if I let my system auto detect my memory, it sees it as 7-7-7-20 1.54v 1066 - works fine here....
My CPU is 1333, my Mobo is 1333, why the heck can't I get my memory (which is rated for 1600) to run at 1333?!?!?!
PS, this is nervracking!
Thanks ahead of time for taking the time to download that video... I don't know how to make it smaller sorry =(
-Syn
Clickable links to my PC:
Intel QX6850 Extreme Baby!
Intel DX38BT Motherboard
Palit 8800GT 1GB Palit FTW!
OCZ GameXStream 700W Power Supply
2GB Crucial Ballistix DDR3 PC1600 Running at 1333Mhz (woot)