Playstation PS TOOL Development Dev kit Debug Prototype PSOne PSX

Dammit Erek, why you do this?

1601086341847.png

I wish they could provide more details behind this. I'm interested in why it is in a SilverStone SUGO SG02-WF case.

Honestly... the more I look at it, the more I want that front panel.

I think it is a pretty cool auction. I've never seen one before. $10k is a lot of money though. Probably worth about $1500.

Most interesting thing is the memory stick mouse lol

Yes that is cool Also I remember the Sony D-EJ915 very well I wanted one so bad but as is life I was young and broke when I was much younger they were still called the "Discman" later renamed the "CD Walkman"

Yes that is cool Also I remember the Sony D-EJ915 very well I wanted one so bad but as is life I was young and broke when I was much younger they were still called the "Discman" later renamed the "CD Walkman"
Yeah I saved up and got one, it was pretty cool but the lid was reall flimsy and got bent up pretty easily to be honest. The D-EJ2000 was a much better design overall imo but all of the ones from that era were not super amazing sound-wise anyway aside from the anti skip being great. I used to have pics of all my stuff over on the minidisc t-station but that site bit the dust a long time ago.

Neat but rather overpriced I think, aren't the dev tools for old consoles typically in the $500-1500 range depending on condition? I know the PS2 TOOLs are quite affordable.

Yeah I saved up and got one, it was pretty cool but the lid was reall flimsy and got bent up pretty easily to be honest. The D-EJ2000 was a much better design overall imo but all of the ones from that era were not super amazing sound-wise anyway aside from the anti skip being great. I used to have pics of all my stuff over on the minidisc t-station but that site bit the dust a long time ago.

Do you happen to still have those pictures saved that is something worth seeing!
When I was 11 (1995) Years old I got a Sony Discman D-141 for my birthday along with the CD version of Green Day's Dookie album those were fun times back when I was little and the world had not gone 100% crazy yet (notice my keyword "Yet").

Neat but rather overpriced I think, aren't the dev tools for old consoles typically in the $500-1500 range depending on condition? I know the PS2 TOOLs are quite affordable.

How did the Sony PlayStation get shortened as just "PSX" I never under stood that one. I would love a dev console but I don't know what I would do with it but it would be a neat thing to just have around.

Back