• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Pixel 9b (Pixel 10a) Pre-orders start today

https://store.google.com/us/product/pixel_10a?hl=en-US

Looks like you can pre-order the 10a today. Probably the worst "A" phone in the whole series. At least previously they gave you the same flagship SoC just neutered a little. This is straight up last years 9a just rebadged with some extra connectivity (BT 6.0).
Getting to this late, but: that's pretty much it. There's a brighter display and a more flush camera array, but not much else. My theory is that Google simply couldn't do much more in the current market without hiking the price and eliminating the 10a's reason for being. It's still a solid pick, but I'd rather either find a 9a on sale or see if the 11a brings a major upgrade.
 
Getting to this late, but: that's pretty much it. There's a brighter display and a more flush camera array, but not much else. My theory is that Google simply couldn't do much more in the current market without hiking the price and eliminating the 10a's reason for being. It's still a solid pick, but I'd rather either find a 9a on sale or see if the 11a brings a major upgrade.

I agree. They had to keep the phone under $500. I think the modem is upgraded also, and that's always a good thing because Samsung modems are generally terrible for battery life.

My brother got one, but only because he had $100 store credit, had a $100 coupon, and traded his Pixel 7 for $160. Ended up with the 10a and Pixel Buds 2a for $154.
 
I agree. They had to keep the phone under $500. I think the modem is upgraded also, and that's always a good thing because Samsung modems are generally terrible for battery life.

My brother got one, but only because he had $100 store credit, had a $100 coupon, and traded his Pixel 7 for $160. Ended up with the 10a and Pixel Buds 2a for $154.
That's definitely a huge deal — and a real step up given how much things have improved since the Pixel 7. I have a Pixel 9a on my desk and could honestly enjoy it a lot if it were my only phone (yes, I'm spoiled).
 
That's definitely a huge deal — and a real step up given how much things have improved since the Pixel 7. I have a Pixel 9a on my desk and could honestly enjoy it a lot if it were my only phone (yes, I'm spoiled).

My wife has the 9a. I didn't feel like it was worth the upgrade to the 10a obviously since it's very similar, but she likes it.
 
Back
Top