Pixel 7 hearing aid streaming

Any Apple iPhone will stream calls and music directly to modern hearing aids. The Pixel 7 event never mentioned hearing aid compatibility. Disappointing.

I guess it's a big deal if you're almost deaf and you like buying high end phones. I never buy the top of the product stack in phones, because they're usually dead in a couple years anyway.

Pretty Happy with my Motorolla Ace, bought it about six months after release and got it for less than half it's debut price. I'm pretty certain if the hearing aids have BT integration you can connect and send calls to the hearing aids. Just makes me wonder if the default MIC is then in your ear. The person on the receiving end of your phone call would be graced with Peanut Gallery like muffled conversation. :ROFLMAO: Unless of course, by modern, you mean nothing more than a BT headset with enhanced volume for the hearing impaired.

Go Apple... I don't buy their overpriced shit...

If I come across as uncaring and callous, I will thank you for your non praise in advance.

Any Apple iPhone will stream calls and music directly to modern hearing aids. The Pixel 7 event never mentioned hearing aid compatibility. Disappointing.

This is a topic I know next to nothing about.

How do hearing aids interface with external devices? Do they use standard protocols like blutooth? If that is the case, almost anything ought to be able to interface with them.

If there is some other way it is done, then Apple may be the choice for those who need hearing aids.

I wonder what percentage of the customer base wears hearing aids, and thus how big of a selling point this truly is.

How do hearing aids interface with external devices?
most are BT, because its basically universal.

1665090411248.png

Back